THP Tour Van Event - Atlantic City, NJ

Just went through my photos and videos of Sea View can't wait to get another crack at these courses. They were both really nice.

If those bugs are really that bad I might wear pants, playdough style.

We will have bug spray for everybody on board the Tour Van.

And tuck a bounce dryer sheet under your hat. You'll be golden.

Can I just rub in on my head?

We will have bug spray for everybody on board the Tour Van.

Bring the extra strength these bugs are worse then cookie in front of a camera.

We only do all deet all the time :D

We only do all deet all the time :D

I don't think the green heads will be anywhere close to as bad and they were only on the Bay Course. Plus the greens keeper said bug spray doesn't really work on them just that cactus juice. I don't see it being an issue like it was for Brett and I.

make sure to stand in front of a blazing fire so u can get the full feeling of what it was like in pants in May in Orlando

So depending on when our tee times would be saturday I may have to miss it. Some stuff has come up for friday night and may not be able to stay over night now causing me to miss saturday..

So depending on when our tee times would be saturday I may have to miss it. Some stuff has come up for friday night and may not be able to stay over night now causing me to miss saturday..

Just tell them to autopick since you have somewhere important to be! :alien:

That's a bummer, hopefully it works out and you can get both days in. If not at least you have Sunday right?

Just tell them to autopick since you have somewhere important to be! :alien:

That's a bummer, hopefully it works out and you can get both days in. If not at least you have Sunday right?

No doubt but I hate that I may miss out on some people that won't be there for saturday

Anyone interested in stealing away to play a round a SeaView over the next week or two?

Last edited:
Anyone interested in stealing away to play a round a SeaView over the next week or two?

Where do you normally play?

I am leaning towards going now, I will decide 100% by Friday or so. Tomorrow is going to be a tough day. Where are people staying?

Moto, I normally play local courses - golden pheasant, Indian springs, Ramblewood...but I was thinking of a preview at sea view for fun.

Btw, just recently played Middletown country club...an old favorite

I'd like to preview sea view as well but it is about two hours from me. I've never played any of the courses you mentioned, some of the names sounded familiar, they look nice. Middletown has some cool holes, not the toughest course but when you can play it for cheap its a great deal.

... Middletown has some cool holes, not the toughest course but when you can play it for cheap its a great deal.

Agree it's not a Great course. I grew up nearby so it was the home course for years. Also a great place for sledding in Winter. :) It's a sentimental favorite. Hijacking the thread now. Lmk if you find the time for SeaView.

Woohoo...secret stuff.

Thanks JB.

I'm pretty excited about secret stuff. My heads racing on what could be coming out.

I'm pretty excited about secret stuff. My heads racing on what could be coming out.

Yeah me too. It's been 3 hours since Adams released a club so they should have one.

I want to add that I am looking forward to this in such a huge way. I gotta give Buckjob another big thanks for making this happen for me, coming through with a big ride in from Philly. Happy to see some familiar faces and meet up with everyone else.

THP live and in person is so much fun.

Back