THP Fantasy Football League #1 Draft Lottery

Hi buck!

Today is draft day, or sit back and watch autopick draft day. Ha

Hi cookie!

Can't wait to draft with you, hanks, and GG!

I'll be at work, so I will be at the whim of the criminals. If they decide to behave themselves I will be there for the majority of the draft.

Does that mean you are going to pick guys like Michael Vick?

Hi cookie!

Can't wait to draft with you, hanks, and GG!

No doubt, we will have fun! Rumor has it that ddec is begging GG for some help as well. What a pansy.

Don't forget Big Ben, he is looking for a turn around this year.

No doubt, we will have fun! Rumor has it that ddec is begging GG for some help as well. What a pansy.

I stole her binder. She is going down.

I heard dean had to give up his first round pick to nerfny so he could go to the AC tour stop on Friday night.

He's going to autodraft the starting offense of the Steelers.

Got a text from the wife asking if Pizza and Wings was good for dinner since the draft if tonight.

1. Awesome. 2. Pizza and Wings is always good for dinner, especially when they are the best wings in the world.

Got a text from the wife asking if Pizza and Wings was good for dinner since the draft if tonight.

1. Awesome. 2. Pizza and Wings is always good for dinner, especially when they are the best wings in the world.

You suck. I'll be at Beefs now looking at my wings in shame.

Hey...I love you guys but I would hope you all can put two and two together :angel:

Multi task man....put the laptop on her and draft away. Besides you'll be done in 90 secs anyway so you shouldn't miss a pick

^^^^^^ I Tapped That.....On My iPad ^^^^^^

So we may have 3 teams on auto pick in league? Ridiculous. Chunky, work emergency, get your ace back in. Bmik, I get it but she can't wait a couple of hours? Damaikis, come on bro, this is the big leagues. Don't blow it by going all auto draft. Hahaha...just busting chops boys. Do what you gotta do

Thus is not league 1 worthy....

Lucky SOB! I am actually going to play at least 9 right before hand but will be back in time for the draft. I have my draft board set so now it is time to make some dinner plans.

What's a draft board?

What's a draft board?

Mine is a big dry erase board I rate my top choices of each position on. Cross them off as they are chosen so I can take a quick look at who my next choice at those positions are. I also have them lumped in to tiers.

What's a draft board?

lol oh cookie its a big board where you can show who everyone picked. my other league we have a HUGE white board and one of the guys girlfriend writes the picks into each spot as they are picked. she even color coordinates them by position.

lol oh cookie its a big board where you can show who everyone picked. my other league we have a HUGE white board and one of the guys girlfriend writes the picks into each spot as they are picked. she even color coordinates them by position.

Is she hot? Can she come over tonight and work our draft boards? Haha

Is she hot? Can she come over tonight and work our draft boards? Haha

she is hot. but i doubt my buddy will be cool with that.... although i could tell him it would be good practice for our draft.

she is hot. but i doubt my buddy will be cool with that.... although i could tell him it would be good practice for our draft.

You asked what you could bring tonight...bring her haha

Dreading the amount of time this draft may take with all these autodrafters now coming out of the woodwork....they should be booted down to league 3 or 4

You asked what you could bring tonight...bring her haha

Dreading the amount of time this draft may take with all these autodrafters now coming out of the woodwork....they should be booted down to league 3 or 4

Ouch..

25% of league 1 is autodrafting?

Should be a fast draft that way. Boring, but fast.

i'm really bummed about it. for me it actually becomes an issue trying to follow who everyone picks up when it flies through 4-5 guys quick.... hopefully they don't slack off the rest of the season....

Should be a fast draft that way. Boring, but fast.

Not when all the auto picks go their full allotted time

Back