Labor day weekend????

We're planning on doing a staycation. We'll probably go to a local waterpark here in Columbus but beyond that we're just to go lay low, take it easy and enjoy the last holiday weekend of the summer.

First week of College football!!!!! Navy vs Notre Dame in Ireland ! Im gonna be plastered on cheap beer and hot wings. the outcome of the game will depend if im able to do anything sunday or monday

That's good stuff....

We are going to the beach here in NC! The extended family has been taking this trip since I was a wee lad. I HATE that I am missing the THP Tour Van event in Charlotte. I will, and I repeat, I will meet some of you guys sooner or later!

Heading to Florida to see my son!

Work, buy my wife a new car,work and hopefully golf Sunday morning unless I have to work.

Was going to a protection/security dog event.

Dog has some weird paw ailment so now will be staying home, applying medicine and watching dog walk the tiled floors while wearing socks. Entertaining, but not as fun as the event.

No plans....just the way I like it

^^^^^^ I Tapped That.....On My iPad ^^^^^^

Try to get a couple rounds in. Drink a lot of beer.

I know someone(very close to me) who is playing Pine Valley, then congressional back to back days in a 3some. It guts me that the 4th spot is going to be empty.

My Birthday is on Sunday of that weekend, so I'd like to spend the whole time on a nice golf course smoking a fine cigar's, making googoo eye's at the cart girls and hitting hole in one's. However, my gf has a wedding shower in Wichita and want's me to go along :banghead:. I'm fighting that one as hard as I can, lol.

Hopefully we will be finishing prepping the house to sell and I may smoke some animals.

May get in an early morning round too.

My Birthday is on Sunday of that weekend, so I'd like to spend the whole time on a nice golf course smoking a fine cigar's, making googoo eye's at the cart girls and hitting hole in one's. However, my gf has a wedding shower in Wichita and want's me to go along :banghead:. I'm fighting that one as hard as I can, lol.

A yeah that would be a big NO . Sorry have to golf that weekend hun the guys are waiting .HAHAHA

I'll be working and giving the world it's never ending need for stainless steel.

A yeah that would be a big NO . Sorry have to golf that weekend hun the guys are waiting .HAHAHA

Yea, it's kind of a tough spot as the wedding shower is her daughters, lol. I don't have to be there for it, but an appearance that weekend might be nice. She suggested golfing in Wichita, but pretty expensive when it's free here.

Yea, it's kind of a tough spot as the wedding shower is her daughters, lol. I don't have to be there for it, but an appearance that weekend might be nice. She suggested golfing in Wichita, but pretty expensive when it's free here.

Called into work last minute sorry ????

Called into work last minute sorry ????

Haha, might be my last ditch effort. I might call around down there and see if any courses have a "Birthday Special", lol.

Mines on the 5th 47 pushn 50 soon aaahhhh...

Mines on the 5th 47 pushn 50 soon aaahhhh...

Happy Birthday early, I've got you beat by a couple years (since I'm staying at 50 for a while, hehe). Sounds like you'll be celebrating this weekend as well.

Haha, might be my last ditch effort. I might call around down there and see if any courses have a "Birthday Special", lol.

Golf is Wichita is cheap on the public courses. $24 for 18 holes walking.

Right back to you this is going to be a THP Labor day birthday weekend ..hahaha :cake::drinks::golf3:

Golf is Wichita is cheap on the public courses. $24 for 18 holes walking.

Yes they are and some are pretty solid courses. I lived in Derby for quite a while and have played several around the area. I got pretty spoiled though on a couple of the really nice one's.

I'll be at the Tour Van Stop in Charlotte hanging out with a bunch of cool THPers.
And trying to find a 3w and 3hy to kick my evil ones out of the bag.hehe

So were we going and whats the tee time ???

I'll be at the Tour Van Stop in Charlotte hanging out with a bunch of cool THPers.
And trying to find a 3w and 3hy to kick my evil ones out of the bag.hehe

That's going to be a blast man, have fun and hope you find what you're looking for..

My wife is heading up to WI to visit our sons for a couple of weeks. Hopefully, the tendinitis in my elbow is ok by then so I can get in a round or two. Haven't played since the DFW THP outing where it was felt like nails being driven into my elbow with every swing!.

Back