THP Fantasy Football League #1 Draft Lottery

******, I may just autodraft to show my support for you.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9900 using Tapatalk

Should we reschedule this thing?

Should we reschedule this thing?

Won't be done. I'll be next to my computer guys just don't fully expect me to be on the chat 100% of the time. So no autopick for me tonight...

happy now..?

No way. Already changed my shift. I could draft for the ******.

Is it too early to start my excuses for tonight & the season?

Almost time for a drink. :D

Sorry if I'm autodrafting, I don't make my work schedule and I didn't schedule the draft. Like I said if I can hide away for an hour or so I can participate, if its busy it'll be autodraft for me.

I'll be honest.....bit surprised that there would be any auto picking after what went down last year.

To be fair the draft is on a Friday night. Not sure about you guys but I'm usually busy on Friday nights, especially in college.

To be fair the draft is on a Friday night. Not sure about you guys but I'm usually busy on Friday nights, especially in college.

Truth be told, most drafts are on the weekends. It allows those involved to get together, let loose, have some drinks, stay up late, and enjoy the experience.

You have to understand that after what happened last year and that guy doing so well with the auto drafted team, that people would prefer that you draft your own team.

Truth be told, most drafts are on the weekends. It allows those involved to get together, let loose, have some drinks, stay up late, and enjoy the experience.

You have to understand that after what happened last year and that guy doing so well with the auto drafted team, that people would prefer that you draft your own team.

I sure am going to try. I have an app on my phone for it and everything. I hope I can make it for the first few rounds at the very least.

No way. Already changed my shift. I could draft for the ******.

that would be fine i'm sure Nerfny is drafting for Ddec.....

sorry i'm being a "doucher" chunky i understand people have obligations, and you have a valid excuse. it just sucks that were gonna be without possibly 4-5 guys, no need to take your ball and go home.

4-5 no shows for a live draft?? You guys might as well change it from a live draft to an autopick draft lol then everyone has a chance to be the new chosen1

4-5 no shows for a live draft?? You guys might as well change it from a live draft to an autopick draft lol then everyone has a chance to be the new chosen1

LOL, I would probably be better off using auto pick. But, I like the pressure of being on the clock and getting my picks laughed at in the group chat!

LOL, I would probably be better off using auto pick. But, I like the pressure of being on the clock and getting my picks laughed at in the group chat!

LOL.. have you done some mock drafts on ESPN? Ive been doing those in prep for a couple 12 team leagues Im in.

i think you'll be fine Cookie. although i may still laugh at some of your picks.

LOL.. have you done some mock drafts on ESPN? Ive been doing those in prep for a couple 12 team leagues Im in.

I did the first 10 rounds of a 16 team mock yesterday. I had Mike Vick. Ha

i think you'll be fine Cookie. although i may still laugh at some of your picks.

No doubt dude, it will be a blast. I am here for the experience and to beat the Magnificent Mulva's. I get both of those out of this season and I am happy.

I bet cookie does better than you Bucky. I'd be willing to make a wager of some sort too.

I did the first 10 rounds of a 16 team mock yesterday. I had Mike Vick. Ha

No doubt dude, it will be a blast. I am here for the experience and to beat the Magnificent Mulva's. I get both of those out of this season and I am happy.

im excited to see how the league 1 champ from last year drafts. Hanks prob has cart girls make his picks for him.

My wife and I closed on our new home today, and a few days ago, she told me that she wanted to have a nice celebratory dinner at our new place. I told her no, because of the fantasy football draft. Priorities people! :alien:

Seriously, I'll be there tonight, but with some alcoholic beverages already in me by 8 PM. That will probably make me draft better tonight. Also, with the impending move, I haven't had much time to research my fantasy football, we'll see how that works out.

I bet cookie does better than you Bucky. I'd be willing to make a wager of some sort too.

i'd take that bet name the stakes, we doing overall record in the regular season?

i'd take that bet name the stakes, we doing overall record in the regular season?

Yep, overall record. Let's come up with a bet.

****** I'll make your picks for you for a price.. :alien:

My wife and I closed on our new home today, and a few days ago, she told me that she wanted to have a nice celebratory dinner at our new place. I told her no, because of the fantasy football draft. Priorities people! :alien:

Seriously, I'll be there tonight, but with some alcoholic beverages already in me by 8 PM. That will probably make me draft better tonight. Also, with the impending move, I haven't had much time to research my fantasy football, we'll see how that works out.

Ha, my thinking is I will have at least 4 drinks in me and it will help me to hit submit/draft/enter, whatever it is and keep me from thinking too much.

Yep, overall record. Let's come up with a bet.

wanna go with avatar control? or you got something else up your sleeve. and no helping him draft, i think hes sandbagging already as it is.

I think there is a ton of sandbagging going on here. All these excited rookies and autodrafters. Feeling over confident at the moment.

wanna go with avatar control? or you got something else up your sleeve. and no helping him draft, i think hes sandbagging already as it is.

One week avatar control works for me!

Back