2012 The Barclay's (SPOILERS)

Tiger said in his post-round presser that he woke up with the pain this morning in his lower back, and it got worse at the day went along. It's pain that he has had before, and he thinks that he'll be ready to go tomorrow after some time with the trainers after the presser. The amusing part is that he said he'll sleep on the floor tonight in his room instead of in the bed.

Ha, I'm thinking that hotel manager better have a new mattress in the room post haste.

He kinda warmed up a little later in the interview though, at first I thought he was going to eat that one guys head for asking a question.

I followed Tiger for a large portion of his round. It seemed that after his second shot on 4 was where the pain started. When his round was over he immediatly went inside the clubhouse instead of doing the interview outside.

I was watching Bubba too. That guy kills everything. His drive on 2 was incredible. His shot from thick stuff on 5 to save birdie was nice too. He took a few too many risks though like going driver on 18. The only reason Phil is doing even remotely as good is due to the crowd. After he birdied 1 he was all smiles and high fiving everyone.

Nice leaderboard with some big names, hope it continues and the viewership gets a big weekend surge.

I have missed the entire first 2 days, other than a quick glance at the scores on my phone. I hope I get to see a little bit of this today.

Tiger said in his post-round presser that he woke up with the pain this morning in his lower back, and it got worse at the day went along. It's pain that he has had before, and he thinks that he'll be ready to go tomorrow after some time with the trainers after the presser. The amusing part is that he said he'll sleep on the floor tonight in his room instead of in the bed.

I feel so bad for him, I hope he's okay

Ha, I'm thinking that hotel manager better have a new mattress in the room post haste.

He kinda warmed up a little later in the interview though, at first I thought he was going to eat that one guys head for asking a question.

Thats what he gets for being so 'thrifty' and staying in a Comfort Inn. Step your game up Tiger!

I know exactly how Tiger hurt his back! Didn't everyone notice how happy Tiger looked throughout the round. He was smiling an unusual amount, almost after every shot... Even though he was in intense pain. Even after opening with two bogeys. Haven't seen him smile like that on the course for a while. It was like a load was taken off. Hurt his back in bed... EXACTLY. But with who?

I think I'm finally going to get to watch some of this tournament. It's going to be chocked full of Tiger I bet.

Here we go! Which Tiger will show up?

Tigers back looks good

Tiger just threw a dart.

Grrr....45 second lock out!

Not to shabby of a wedge there tiger. Who's this guy he's playing with today?

I love Tigger's shirt today.

Did Faldo really just drop Don Cheadle into the broadcast?

That was a cool shot of his drive, you could easily see the trajectory and draw as it flew out there.

Did Faldo really just drop Don Cheadle into the broadcast?

I do believe so, lol. Gary Christian is unraveling in front of the Tigger crowd. I hope he shoots a decent round today.

Sort of pea soup'ish? Might be my tv.

It looks a bit brighter to me. Almost a neon green-yellow thing. I like the design of it too. I bet it would look nice in other colors.

Kinda feel sorry for Gary Christian. 41 yr old tour rookie having to play with Tiger and those huge galleries. He's going to have to work hard not to blow it completely up today.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Kinda feel sorry for Gary Christian. 41 yr old tour rookie having to play with Tiger and those huge galleries. He's going to have to work hard not to blow it completely up today.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

The Tiger pairing could cost him some serious cash today.

It looks like that's exactly what's starting to happen.

Is anyone else having some audio problems or is it just me?

Or gain him some serious experience, I am loving seeing the yellow ball in play, I hope he stays somewhere near the top so it will be on TV a lot today.

Back