THP Tour Van Event - Des Moines, IA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Weird. I can see the groupings just fine.

Rembering: wont be able to play Fri afternoon or loan car. Got to go to airport & pick up Nare & TBT. Round 4pm

Sent from my DROID X2

TBT is driving in with Steele & Jman.....I thought.

Who is in the marquee group with me and my caddie?

jj - do you and Nate need to play together for that bet to be settled? No problem either way, but I forgot about it.

Honestly, it is up to him. I don't want the dude to feel like he missed out on half the round because he was too busy searching for my balls and cleaning them.... :alien:

I'll figure a way out to put you guys together one of the rounds. No big deal!

I'll post these tomorrow I suppose. Hopefully everybody's happy. Not an easy thing to do. I imagine GG must want to kill when she's planning the outing.

I'll post these tomorrow I suppose. Hopefully everybody's happy. Not an easy thing to do. I imagine GG must want to kill when she's planning the outing.

Sounds good. Hawk is a straight up G

If someone is not happy about them they will quietly keep that to themselves or we'll break their teeth. I mean....I think everyone will be very happy regardless Hawk. Thanks for all the work you've put into this!

If someone is not happy about them they will quietly keep that to themselves or we'll break their teeth. I mean....I think everyone will be very happy regardless Hawk. Thanks for all the work you've put into this!

Why must you be so violent?

its ok buddy just make sure when you are driving you go to Iowa and not Indiana or some other state ok?
ya almost had to ride B....was thinkin of takin the scooter. hehehe

I'm pretty sure that whoever I am put with, I will be happy. I have not met most of the people coming, so its all going to be a new experience for me.

~Rock

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back