Official Equipment Pondering Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
pondering that SeeMore Si3 that's sitting in the marketplace.

That is a solid ponder dude. Work on the 1/2 and 3/4 shots and you won't miss a beat. It will help you out in the long run IMO to become more creative

That is alot of my thought process on it Chunky. I like creativity, it could be fun.

pondering that SeeMore Si3 that's sitting in the marketplace.

Solid ponder on a screaming deal... I love my Si2 I just moved too..

Solid ponder on a screaming deal... I love my Si2 I just moved too..

You rolled that thing like a champion. I can't imagine it'll take long for you to get it dialed in and start dropping everything.

You rolled that thing like a champion. I can't imagine it'll take long for you to get it dialed in and start dropping everything.

Had a hard time with speed at first, it got through the hitting zone so much cleaner and i never felt like I was fighting the toe like i was with the FGP. It rolled so pure and felt like it fit my stroke so much better. That insert is a thing of perfect feel!

Had a hard time with speed at first, it got through the hitting zone so much cleaner and i never felt like I was fighting the toe like i was with the FGP. It rolled so pure and felt like it fit my stroke so much better. That insert is a thing of perfect feel!

I rolled the bent shaft si2 and the straight shaft si3 at the galaxy last night. Wasn't big on the bent shaft but was really impressed with the si3..

I think i need one. si3 or si2.. Not sure which yet. We're going to be putter buddies.

I rolled the bent shaft si2 and the straight shaft si3 at the galaxy last night. Wasn't big on the bent shaft but was really impressed with the si3..

I think i need one. si3 or si2.. Not sure which yet. We're going to be putter buddies.

I'm not a big fan of the bent, or whistle shaft. I like the straight shaft. The whistle shaft is more for people who forward press a lot if I'm rememeber correctly. I do forward press a little, but I dont notice it being a problem with the straight shaft Si2.

I'm pondering throwing my ONE CS in the bag for a while. Been working on my short game, and need to get my putting back on check.

I'm pondering throwing my ONE CS in the bag for a while. Been working on my short game, and need to get my putting back on check.

I wish I'd never, ever, sold mine. That was just dumb.

MX #7 isn't working that well, or are you just wanting to use RST to get your stoke down pat?

I wish I'd never, ever, sold mine. That was just dumb.
Mine will never be far from the bag. I love it, always pull it out to work on my stroke with.
MX #7 isn't working that well, or are you just wanting to use RST to get your stoke down pat?
28 putts on Sunday with the #7, but I have been putting a lot of short game work in on my game, and I want to spend some time working on my stroke with the RST. I swear a SeeMore is not only one of the best putters I have ever gamed, but one of the best putting aides I have ever used as well.

I want a bag full of Ping stuff.

I feel dirty.

Mine will never be far from the bag. I love it, always pull it out to work on my stroke with.

28 putts on Sunday with the #7, but I have been putting a lot of short game work in on my game, and I want to spend some time working on my stroke with the RST. I swear a SeeMore is not only one of the best putters I have ever gamed, but one of the best putting aides I have ever used as well.

That is awesome man. I need to get a short SeeMore.

I want one of these.....
pr1369img2sma.jpg

I feel dirty.

I'm not pondering the Anser irons -- they are ugly, poorly constructed and insanely priced. They just feel so good.

I feel dirty.

I had a full TM bag a month into the year and I felt suuuuuper awkward.. I don't know why it bothered me so much (I thought I'd love it) but it did.

How far off are you?

Looking for a new putter. The Taylormade Maranelo ghost keeps calling my name. That and the Odyssey Metal X #9.

Yeah, but you'd look spiffy clean!

True.

I'm not pondering the Anser irons -- they are ugly, poorly constructed and insanely priced. They just feel so good.

When an iron sings man, it just sings. Not for me those ones but I can see the appeal.

I had a full TM bag a month into the year and I felt suuuuuper awkward.. I don't know why it bothered me so much (I thought I'd love it) but it did.

How far off are you?

The entire opposite of having one.

For some reason Ping is one of those OEM's that just sort of speaks to me. Well designed, no muss/fuss, just get the job done every time. Honestly it feels like how I do my job, hence the appeal. Plus they'll do some stuff for me that only Miura or Wishon will do.

Where can I buy those brass shims for iron heads with smaller shafts

Knew you would pull through Jman. Thanks bro

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back