THP Tour Van Event - Des Moines, IA

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is going to be hard to not respond to at the outing.

COOKIE has always been my nickname so whenever I see or here this I want to respond, but sadly its not me...lol

I want to play Cookie for his nickname ....Haha....no serious....lol

Well, if your a halfway decent golfer we can give you the nickname to help my reputation. :)
Yes, but how do you look in women's golfing attire? I'm pretty sure mcook77 has this one secured.

This will be my second time seeing the legendary WR, I'm looking forward to it. This is going to be a blast seeing a bunch of people again and meeting quite a few others for the first time.

CA vs TX, this won't hold a candle to Nebraska whooping up on Iowa, hehe.

Fairband, good to hear you can make this. Looking forward to it man.

Hawk and I will put the beat down on you guys Duey.

So I finally gotnthe word from work that I can get Saturdat off so if it isn't too late I would love to be included for the rounds on both days. Thanks! I will have to leave after work on Friday so that won't work golfwise for me but otherwise looking forward to being able to participate. Sorry to Hawk if this screws up his pairings at all, White Rhino and I will just have to have our own onesomes if neccesary.

Awesome! I will get you added to the list. I think J4U still need a roomie if you are looking to cut costs.

This is going to be hard to not respond to at the outing.

COOKIE has always been my nickname so whenever I see or here this I want to respond, but sadly its not me...lol

I want to play Cookie for his nickname ....Haha....no serious....lol

Well, if your a halfway decent golfer we can give you the nickname to help my reputation. :)

I think I agree with Cookie. Let's give mcook77 a new nickname. My vote is "Balls".

Also, just to be clear. Anybody that can commit before Friday will have spot, so don't think that you are going to be denied. I just can't guarantee anything after that since they will start booking normal tee times at that point.

Awesome! I will get you added to the list. I think J4U still need a roomie if you are looking to cut costs.

I think I agree with Cookie. Let's give mcook77 a new nickname. My vote is "Balls".

Welcome to the party Fair!

LMAO at Balls.

I like "balls" as a potential new nick name. Could also be "sweet balls". I think "Husband of the woman who eats sushi while Seth0 watches" is a bit long for a nickname though.

At this point, I have two new people to add, a Nate/jjmorris group to set up, and probably something else I'm missing. Might be a little delay lol. Sorry dudes!

At this point, I have two new people to add, a Nate/jjmorris group to set up, and probably something else I'm missing. Might be a little delay lol. Sorry dudes!

Unacceptable.

Nebraska beating Iowa??? I thought I was still asleep when I read that, but it turns out Nebraskans are just living in a fantasy world.

I'll be hitting refresh a couple hundred times an hour until those groupings are posted.

~Rock

Hawk and I will put the beat down on you guys Duey.

Nebraska beating Iowa??? I thought I was still asleep when I read that, but it turns out Nebraskans are just living in a fantasy world.

I'll be hitting refresh a couple hundred times an hour until those groupings are posted.

~Rock

I kind of like our chances with Icey and Crazygolfnut leading the Nebraska delegation. I'll just swoop in for the exclamation point!

~Rock

My golfing skills might not defent Iowa's honor, but I can definiely fend off the face-puncher(s).

My golfing skills might not defent Iowa's honor, but I can definiely fend off the face-puncher(s).

Ha, I know for a fact that face of yours can take a punch. (It's golf ball proof)

Ha, I know for a fact that face of yours can take a punch. (It's golf ball proof)

Good one! I have the scar to prove it.

I kind of like our chances with Icey and Crazygolfnut leading the Nebraska delegation. I'll just swoop in for the exclamation point!

I'm pretty sure Iowans have the upper hand here for a couple of reasons. One, it's home territory. Two, this course looked like it had some hills, and last time I drove through Nebraska, there weren't any hills there.

But if any face-punching occurs, I definitely will not be the one winning that battle.

~Rock

~Rock

I'm not faced with the decision of wearing my husker stuff or my THP stuff for the day!!!

I'm not faced with the decision of wearing my husker stuff or my THP stuff for the day!!!

You won't need it dude, just your Nebraska golf game. With Jrod on their side, those guys will spend some time in the bushes.

So, what state is laying claim to the lone Okie?

So, what state is laying claim to the lone Okie?

Not sure any state would recognize an Okie, Arkansas maybe, lol? You can play on my team anytime though buddy!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back