Show Off Your Putter Collection

May I just say that this putter is disgustingly awesome? I love the bottom and the face on this thing!!!!

Spoiler
4114A.jpg

4114D.jpg

Awesome acquisition dude!

Agree'd. Has to be my favorite yet.

View attachment 5557View attachment 5558

I've become a bit of a Scotty homer

I have too. I got a Del Mar last year with the champagne finish, before I knew the new ones were coming out. But I have to say that once I got used to putting with a heel shafted putter, it is hard to go to anything else. I like the short putters. Mine is 33" which means it has the 20g weights in it. At first it seemed like a sledge hammer, now everything else feels too light. I've sunk more putts from distance with it than any other putter. The only thing I wish it had was the deeper face milling like the new Scotty Californias. I'm intrigued by the pistolero grip but I'm too used to my Super Stroke Slim.

Just as amazing as the first time i looked at all 12 pages.... LOL... Hey what is the Betti with the blue shiny insert on page2 towards the bottom.

its a BBO Flow neck with an anodized aluminum insert. def one of my favorite putters i have a ball mark and divot tool that matches the insert as well as a belt buckle they made.

Man I love when this thread pops up. Buck where do you get all of those betti's at? It seems that they are never sold on here and I don't have a retail store that sells them near me. I could go on eBay but I don't want to get stuck with a fake from there. Do you buy direct? Or off of eBay?

Seriously. Tappin'.

Man I love when this thread pops up. Buck where do you get all of those betti's at? It seems that they are never sold on here and I don't have a retail store that sells them near me. I could go on eBay but I don't want to get stuck with a fake from there. Do you buy direct? Or off of eBay?

Seriously. Tappin'.

there are a very few dealers that get the registry putters to sell, Bettinardi actually doesn't sell them direct except for a few a year usually a limited run putter like the ryder cup putters or i know they sold the .22 cal off the site. Ebay you can but i usually only buy from people i know are big collectors or from those dealers cause i'm the same way.

its a BBO Flow neck with an anodized aluminum insert. def one of my favorite putters i have a ball mark and divot tool that matches the insert as well as a belt buckle they made.

Sweet.. Yea every time i look at your collection that one always catches my eye. And the boxcar.. LOL...

Sweet.. Yea every time i look at your collection that one always catches my eye. And the boxcar.. LOL...

Yeah those were my 30th birthday present to myself. Those 2 will never leave my collection. Probably. Lol

238 pics buck? Some people dont have that many of their kids lol....some SWEET looking putters in there though

Last edited:
Yeah those were my 30th birthday present to myself. Those 2 will never leave my collection. Probably. Lol

HAHAHA.... Those are awesome presents....

I'm a good gifter.

Buck, those are some beautiful putters. That boxcar with the funky neck might be the sessiest putter I've ever seen.

Tappin' on my Thunderbolt

That one caught my eye as well! Great collection there Buck! :clapp:

LOL, Buck makes me look like a Dollar Store putter ho!

LOL, Buck makes me look like a Dollar Store putter ho!

You have some great putters that def are not dollar putters. I wish I liked a brand cheaper than betti. Lol still oogling machine. That will be my next custom built as designed for me specifically.

You have some great putters that def are not dollar putters. I wish I liked a brand cheaper than betti. Lol still oogling machine. That will be my next custom built as designed for me specifically.

Oh man, I can't wait to see what comes of that dude.

Oh man, I can't wait to see what comes of that dude.

I think I'm going copper. I got a few ideas on what I want. Been talking to Chris for a while. That ones not gonna be cheap either since I'm going custom.

I think I'm going copper. I got a few ideas on what I want. Been talking to Chris for a while. That ones not gonna be cheap either since I'm going custom.

The copper is crazy attractive man, great choice.. I also really like their gunmetal looking styles. The muted characteristics really appeal to me.

The copper is crazy attractive man, great choice.. I also really like their gunmetal looking styles. The muted characteristics really appeal to me.

I'd love a Damascus from them but I'd like to start with something a little cheaper

There's a couple non dollar ones in there :alien:

Machine was ok for me, I had a flange I didn't care for but the brass it was done in felt great.

I'm designing my own next custom. Thoughts have been swirling for some time now and I've been doodling them down, Kari is willing and wants to see them. It'll be fun to see what comes of it.

I'd love a Damascus from them but I'd like to start with something a little cheaper

I asked google to give me an idea of how awesome a damascus machine would look. Holy french fried potato carp!!!

Nice.. I like the look of Machine putters.. I would love to see some custom stuff from them.. Will keep my eyes peeled for whatever you come up with...

I asked google to give me an idea of how awesome a damascus machine would look. Holy french fried potato carp!!!

I just googled it too... WOW!

Nice.. I like the look of Machine putters.. I would love to see some custom stuff from them.. Will keep my eyes peeled for whatever you come up with...

Check out their Facebook page. They post a ton of pictures.

Back