Official College Football Thread (Spoilers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is awesome. Go Vandy.

You forgot option #3; The Cock fans that will start building up Vandy as the Beast of the SEC East.

Dude that is already happening. I keep hearing about how "they may have less talent, but they play hard and are well coached". Now I am also hearing about the juggernaut that is Mr. Rodgers. Are you effin kidding me? Bad team against average team and shocker here, a Spurrier coached team is not disciplined and is getting outplayed. They will still win this game I have a feeling, but this team is not top 10 material.

Dude that is already happening. I keep hearing about how "they may have less talent, but they play hard and are well coached". Now I am also hearing about the juggernaut that is Mr. Rodgers. Are you effin kidding me? Bad team against average team and shocker here, a Spurrier coached team is not disciplined and is getting outplayed. They will still win this game I have a feeling, but this team is not top 10 material.
I guarantee this, SC wins this game and Vandy starts getting some chatter about being "Not your grandfathers Vandy..."

The defense needs to make a play because the way that offense is going, they're not going to win the game that way.

I hate Jesse Palmer.

You know he wears Jorts with the pocket hanging past the leg.
Hahaha, ok, this just made me literally laugh out loud. Haha.

Heck of a catch just there.

Dude in the Kent State game just picked up a muffed punt and ran it the wrong way. What's worse is that the other team actually tackled him?

Dude in the Kent State game just picked up a muffed punt and ran it the wrong way. What's worse is that the other team actually tackled him?

I cant figure out whats worse. What the heck did they tackle him for?

I cant figure out whats worse. What the heck did they tackle him for?
That's what I just asked my wife, we were both laughing at the other team for trying to tackle him. I think the other team tackling him is worse. Hilarious.

That was a fail on all accounts. A pity tackle I guess, lol.

I want to see that kid from Kent St. going the wrong way again. Oh if I only had DVR here.

Conner Shaw will have a dead shoulder by the end of the game.

This is the greatest comeback from injury since the great Romo return of 2011.

:act-up:

This is the greatest comeback from injury since the great Romo return of 2011.

:act-up:

Local TV is already saying that.

I really want Vandy to win. Mostly cause Chris Boyd played Football at my High School and he's the starting WR for Vandy. BTW, I lol'ed at that Kent State player.

Good for him.. If he wins, great!
I'd like to see the ol' ball coach win tonight. I luv Spurrier. :banana:
AlTHOUGH Vandy is puttin' up a helluva fight.

Gud game going on.

Good for him.. If he wins, great!
I'd like to see the ol' ball coach win tonight. I luv Spurrier. :banana:
AlTHOUGH Vandy is puttin' up a helluva fight.

Gud game going on.
Ole Grey?

And here we go!!

Priceless. Just freaking priceless.

Hahaha thanks for posting that War. I feel almost bad for the guy, but at that level, you should probably know which way to run.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back