2012 BMW Championship (SPOILERS)

Foley rolling an Odyssey White Ice #6, I think, on the putting green and also appears to have a large tat on his left arm. And he's kind of dressed like a nerdy school teacher.

I figured you were a big fan of the Foley dress code....hehe

These up dates are great! Thanks PD

I figured you were a big fan of the Foley dress code....hehe

These up dates are great! Thanks PD

Haha. While I usually like his pants, the 5 or 6 button polo shirts he wears do nothing for me. Nor do the very wide, but narrow square framed glasses he wears.

Going to back out today. Eating a little breakfast at home this morning, and then heading up. Today is Pro-Am day. Also learned last night that Phil was in town, but he was playing at another nearby course called Wolf Run in Zionsville. Seems Phil is up to his old tricks of practicing on Tuesday off-site. Makes you wonder what he might be working on.

At the course, 18th tee during the pro am. Got a pretty solid group passing me right now, Rory, Bubba, Poults, Segio, Webb, Rickie.

Does Bubba and Sergio hit it as low off the tee as it appears on TV? Any firm rolling fairways would give some potential problems if they do.
I would love to watch Sergio hit some irons. His ball striking is pretty amazing.

Back on after some phone issues. And a weather delay. Foley and Tiger on the range working together. DJ just stripping driver after driver. Looks like red eyes RIP.

Bear, fairways are pretty soft, and we just got about another half inch in the last 45 minutes. Sergio tees it low and it leaves low...hits it low, Bubba tees it high and hits it high. Got a great pic of him on his toes off the tee.

Kim Braley (sp) is out on the range talking to Ryan Palmer.

Back on after some phone issues. And a weather delay. Foley and Tiger on the range working together. DJ just stripping driver after driver. Looks like red eyes RIP.

Bear, fairways are pretty soft, and we just got about another half inch in the last 45 minutes. Sergio tees it low and it leaves low...hits it low, Bubba tees it high and hits it high. Got a great pic of him on his toes off the tee.

Thanks PD! Have a great day watching and listening to the ball strikes (smash factor is in play!).

Gmac out today with Classic 290 and B.Asha.

The Classic and B.Asha combo is artwork! Nice mid-high flight for Gmac.

Jeff Overton just passed me at 15, hitting a Classic with what appeared to be a C.Ku. Couldn't tell what head, a 290 though I think.

Ping is reporting on twitter that John Huh got fit for Anser. Appeared that happened yesterday based what I saw and posted here but, I believe they fine tuned him today.

Rickie Fowler shaved his mustache!!! It's a Miracle!!!

Bummed I am not volunteering this year. Would have really liked to seen Crooked Stick and had the opportunity to walk it.

GMac on the range. Had two Classics in the bag during the ProAm... One with Proto B.Ashr, the other wth Kusala Black. Rickie was, I thought, hitting a Proto Whiteboard yesterday. Today at least had Mitsu with flowers...I think 'ahina?

Thanks for the updates playdough. Been great following along. Keep up the good work!

Seriously. Tappin'.

Love the detailed descriptions! It is cool knowing that these guys like to ponder as much as we do.

GMac on the range. Had two Classics in the bag during the ProAm... One with Proto B.Ashr, the other wth Kusala Black. Rickie was, I thought, hitting a Proto Whiteboard yesterday. Today at least had Mitsu with flowers...I think 'ahina?

If it was black with a white flowerband, should be the Ahina. Although he's also done it in OkSt orange too.

round one tee times. all times local (central)
Spoiler
Crooked Stick Golf Club Tee #1
Time
Players
11:15 am
Clark, Tim
Wilson, Mark
Molder, Bryce
11:26 am
Scott, Adam
Senden, John
Huh, John
11:37 am
Simpson, Webb
Van Pelt, Bo
Furyk, Jim
11:48 am
Kuchar, Matt
Mahan, Hunter
Garcia, Sergio
11:59 am
Perez, Pat
Harrington, Padraig
Palmer, Ryan
12:10 pm
Wi, Charlie
Estes, Bob
Every, Matt
Time
Players
12:21 pm
Leishman, Marc
Noh, Seung-Yul
McGirt, William
12:32 pm
Garrigus, Robert
Stadler, Kevin
Cauley, Bud
12:43 pm
Watson, Bubba
Pettersson, Carl
Bradley, Keegan
12:54 pm
Snedeker, Brandt
Oosthuizen, Louis
Johnson, Dustin
1:05 pm
Singh, Vijay
Laird, Martin
Harman, Brian
1:16 pm
Crane, Ben
Schwartzel, Charl

Crooked Stick Golf Club Tee #10
Time
Players
Walker, Jimmy
Curtis, Ben
Poulter, Ian
Haas, Bill
Piercy, Scott
Stanley, Kyle
Dufner, Jason
Johnson, Zach
Mickelson, Phil
McIlroy, Rory
Watney, Nick
Woods, Tiger
Hearn, David
Matteson, Troy
DeLaet, Graham
Na, Kevin
de Jonge, Brendon
Kirk, Chris

Time
Players
Overton, Jeff
McDowell, Graeme
Gillis, Tom
Wagner, Johnson
Moore, Ryan
Chalmers, Greg
Rose, Justin
Westwood, Lee
Fowler, Rickie
Stricker, Steve
Donald, Luke
Els, Ernie
Holmes, J.B.
Ogilvy, Geoff

round 2

Spoiler
Time
Players
Clark, Tim
Wilson, Mark
Molder, Bryce
Scott, Adam
Senden, John
Huh, John
Simpson, Webb
Van Pelt, Bo
Furyk, Jim
Kuchar, Matt
Mahan, Hunter
Garcia, Sergio
Perez, Pat
Harrington, Padraig
Palmer, Ryan
Wi, Charlie
Estes, Bob
Every, Matt
Time
Players
Leishman, Marc
Noh, Seung-Yul
McGirt, William
Garrigus, Robert
Stadler, Kevin
Cauley, Bud
Watson, Bubba
Pettersson, Carl
Bradley, Keegan
Snedeker, Brandt
Oosthuizen, Louis
Johnson, Dustin
Singh, Vijay
Laird, Martin
Harman, Brian
Crane, Ben
Schwartzel, Charl

Time
Players
Walker, Jimmy
Curtis, Ben
Poulter, Ian
Haas, Bill
Piercy, Scott
Stanley, Kyle
Dufner, Jason
Johnson, Zach
Mickelson, Phil
McIlroy, Rory
Watney, Nick
Woods, Tiger
Hearn, David
Matteson, Troy
DeLaet, Graham
Na, Kevin
de Jonge, Brendon
Kirk, Chris

Time
Players
Overton, Jeff
McDowell, Graeme
Gillis, Tom
Wagner, Johnson
Moore, Ryan
Chalmers, Greg
Rose, Justin
Westwood, Lee
Fowler, Rickie
Stricker, Steve
Donald, Luke
Els, Ernie
Holmes, J.B.
Ogilvy, Geoff
Points, D.A.
Hoffman, Charley
Pride, Dicky

If it was black with a white flowerband, should be the Ahina. Although he's also done it in OkSt orange too.

Wasn't white, kind of a metallic silver. I think it was his normal shaft and the proto Blueboard was no where in sight today.

Something that caught my eye eariler today, actually two things. One Ryan Moore had a bag full of Ping irons...appeared to be S56's maybe 58's. And Gmac is playing Srixon ZXT's. Thought he had moved to 588's, guess not. Also John Huh on twitter, did confirm Ping's tweet about him moving to an Anser. Guess he really did break his other driver, which appeared to be a G20, but he was hitting an i20 last night as well. Ben Curtis has spent about as much time on the range late as anyone, really trying to figure out the 913 driver and hybrid. Gmac was the last one to the leave the practice tonight. Got about 30-35 minutes of short game instruction. Was pretty good to.watch and they really focused on him getting his right hand under. He was working in the cabbage taking about a 3/4 swung and 1/4 follow through an just landing it ever so soft.

I thought this posted last night but I must have forgot to hit submit. Also CJ3 we are on eastern time.

Wasn't white, kind of a metallic silver. I think it was his normal shaft and the proto Blueboard was no where in sight today.

Something that caught my eye eariler today, actually two things. One Ryan Moore had a bag full of Ping irons...appeared to be S56's maybe 58's. And Gmac is playing Srixon ZXT's. Thought he had moved to 588's, guess not. Also John Huh on twitter, did confirm Ping's tweet about him moving to an Anser. Guess he really did break his other driver, which appeared to be a G20, but he was hitting an i20 last night as well. Ben Curtis has spent about as much time on the range late as anyone, really trying to figure out the 913 driver and hybrid. Gmac was the last one to the leave the practice tonight. Got about 30-35 minutes of short game instruction. Was pretty good to.watch and they really focused on him getting his right hand under. He was working in the cabbage taking about a 3/4 swung and 1/4 follow through an just landing it ever so soft.

I thought this posted last night but I must have forgot to hit submit. Also CJ3 we are on eastern time.

This is one of many awesome updates man! Thanks for keeping us updated on the live action.

Playdough, amazing updates.

Just announced that the first round will be played with lift clean and place

Just announced that the first round will be played with lift clean and place

Hello scores going even lower than already thought.

Yep, lift, clean, and cheat in place today. Rough is probably 4 to 6 inches deep. Hasn't been cut all week. Fairways are carpet smooth, greens were cut last night, rolled this morning I think.

Back