THP Tour Van Event - Atlantic City, NJ

hell - I'm here 'til 5 :bulgy-eyes: I can guarantee you that at 5:00.01 I will be in the car on my way!
I just hope it is early enough to avoid the majority of traffic. I doubt it, but at least I can hope.

Wish I was in your group Saturday. Carbombs with Mrs. G4L!

~Awwww.....You will be missed Vince! Have fun in Mrytle. :)

i'll be hitting you up soon me and Mr Womens Gloves got something in the works...... sorry you couldn't make it. Don't worry Lee and i will be pounding CarBombs in your honor and i'm sure i can find some stripper to drink a mikes hard lemonade for Deano.

~I don't know about all that now........ :sick:

This day is already dragging for me and it's only 805am. Can't wait

Tappin from GS3

I was literally just staring at the mapquest directions for the last 2 minutes. Yes it is going to be a long day!

Bags are all packed and in the car and I have an early escape planned for work. Hoping I can head to the house and have the wifey drop me off at the airport.

I'm so excited for you guys, have a freaking blast this weekend!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I just hope it is early enough to avoid the majority of traffic. I doubt it, but at least I can hope.

I'm angling, with a bit of deception, to get out at 4! ( it requires deception, because I run a 1 man store, so unfortunetly I can't just leave! )

Taking a half-day at work today so I can hit the road around lunchtime. I'll be driving to the Philadelphia area first to have an early dinner with a friend and then will head to AC.

See everyone on the range tomorrow morning around 9!

Ken

well im bouncing i can't wait any longer!! ..... see you guys in AC tonight!

This Tour Van Stop needs a 64C ish place to gather this evening. Would love to meet some THPers tonight.

OK, I know this is a skim, but where are people going to be staying tonight? Let's try to get a gathering going!

OK, I know this is a skim, but where are people going to be staying tonight? Let's try to get a gathering going!

I'm at the Quality Inn in Absecon

I'm at the Quality Inn in Absecon

Ure stayin at the same place? Awesome ....get a good rate?

I'd tap that again with Tapatalk

Ure stayin at the same place? Awesome ....get a good rate?

Same as you - 67.00 I think? That's why I said I owe you a drink for recommending it!

Same as you - 67.00 I think? That's why I said I owe you a drink for recommending it!

Heck yea...I'm sure at least one will be had bud lol

This time tomorrow I will be demoing the _______________ ....

I think this weekend will give some a small "taste" of what the annual Ultimate Weekend of Golf is about. While the demo clubs will only be about 5% of the total, golfing with THPers is unique and hopefully this explains and shows a little bit about why the outing each year is called the Ultimate Weekend of Golf.

If we could just include the gambling side to the "Outing". That would change a few things. HAHA

G4L, I responded to the PM..

Less than 24 hours for me now!

I'm shaking JBs hand I brought rubber gloves!

Back