2012 BMW Championship (SPOILERS)

Tigger and Rory are playing great lately. Would be awesome to see them fighting it out down the stretch on Sunday afternoon.

Poor westy is gonna take a beating tomorrow from Van Pelt.

Very nice finish for TW going birdie-birdie on 17 and 18.

This leaderboard is really good, I guess I shouldn't be surprised with a 70-player field. The crowds also seem awesome this week, probably because Indy doesn't normally host PGA Tour events, it's a treat for them to watch this tournament.

Nice matching birdies there on 18. Gonna be a very good weekend me thinks.

I agree, these two seem to feed off each other.

This stuff gets me excited for the Tigger-Rory showdown. When is that again, this winter?

My lineup for fantasy, -11.
My bench, -18.

I'm gold. I just need to pick whoever's 27-30 next week, have them blow away the field, and have all the other players turn their ankles getting out of courtesy cars.

Or I might wait till next year. One of those.

Cause of weather, split tees again and threesomes. No super friends pairing tomorrow :/

Cause of weather, split tees again and threesomes. No super friends pairing tomorrow :/

Tee times for the top 15 for the 3rd round:
12:17 pm Tom Gillis, Robert Garrigus, Ian Poulter
12:28 pm Dustin Johnson, Bill Haas, Padraig Harrington
12:39 pm Seung-Yul Noh, Graham DeLaet, Graeme McDowell
12:50 pm Tiger Woods, Lee Westwood, Bo Van Pelt
1:01 pm Vijay Singh, Ryan Moore, Rory McIlroy

tiger has hit 64% of fairways this week and is 12 under with only 2 bogeys (both yesterday). Rory has also hit 64% of his fairways, has 5 bogeys (4 today) and is 12 under. not shabby

boo weather

Tee times for the top 15 for the 3rd round:
12:17 pm Tom Gillis, Robert Garrigus, Ian Poulter
12:28 pm Dustin Johnson, Bill Haas, Padraig Harrington
12:39 pm Seung-Yul Noh, Graham DeLaet, Graeme McDowell
12:50 pm Tiger Woods, Lee Westwood, Bo Van Pelt
1:01 pm Vijay Singh, Ryan Moore, Rory McIlroy

big showdown for TC

Expect lift, clean, and place again. We was pretty much run off the property about 30-45 minutes after the last grouping got done. It was sprinkling as I was walking back to the car versus waiting on the shuttle. I've heard maybe up to 2 inchs of rain over night, which just soak the course and don't expect any run out, mud balls, and darts thrown. Its really a shame that we have gotten all this rain, while its made the course lush and we needed it, its undressed the course and has made it play much easier than it really is.

They will be going HAM tomorrow with LCP. Danger will Robinson, danger....birdie fest coming

Rory is playing with the confidence of a guy who's number 1 in the world, ran away from the field in the last major and just beat his idol nearly head to head the week before. What i'm saying is, that dude is playing with an enormous amount of mojo right now.

He really is, his swings are confident, and his putter is on fire. I really think he's going to have an exceptional career.

Today I'll finally get to sit down and watch some of this tournament! Been so busy with work I haven't had 5 minutes to check it out. Looking forward to some great golf action, guys are going so low that you just can't count anyone out. I'd like to see Tiger pull one off so that it can come down to him and Rory in the championship, but Rory is playing some great golf. I'm still debating whether or not to make the trip down to Indy tomorrow to watch the final round, it should be a great one!

I was watching coverage yesterday and noticed a couple things:

1. Tiger and Rory aren't messing around.
2. Lee Westwood looks like he borrowed that shirt from a little boy.
3. I'm pretty sure I saw One-T playing with Graeme McDowell, the resemblance is uncanny.

I was watching coverage yesterday and noticed a couple things:

2. Lee Westwood looks like he borrowed that shirt from a little boy.

I think Lee borrowed someones golf game too, he's playing pretty well right now.

I think Lee borrowed someones golf game too, he's playing pretty well right now.

When Lee is on he is tough, he has a ton of talent and can win reg. events.

It would be great to see Westwood go with the momentum he got from yesterday and carry it through the rest of the FedEx Cup. It could be a battle to the last round between woods, mcilroy, and Westwood. That would make for a great finish.

Back