The Official Tiger Woods Thread

You are correct sir. That Turkish event should be interesting. I'm looking forward to the rory/TW china shootout

They keep playing like this and it's gonna be like watching Federer and Nadal in their primes.

Two solid rounds for these two, but isn't tomorrow the weekend?

Kevin

oops. wrong thread.

I hope Lee isn't a bad influence on Tiger today.

Tiger goes low today

I don't have a good feeling about today's grouping.

I know man, Tiger's looked so happy and in tune the last couple days, I hope he can maintain focus.

I know man, Tiger's looked so happy and in tune the last couple days, I hope he can maintain focus.

Maybe he's putting it in the hole more off the course too.

^^^^^^ I Tapped That.....On My iPad ^^^^^^

Lol, are you two dating?

That crossed my mind as well. Found some that will like him in-spite of his track record

tiger and lee will battle for who can wear a smaller shirt

Ummm.... So is he back?

Yep. It's the weekend.

Kevin

71 on Saturday ... he's going to have to go low low low low to win. I don't think he has it in him yet.

We've seen the -8 round out of a few, maybe he get that. I'm say -21 wins today

I bet tiger wears red today with black pants and white shoes.

You sir are the most awesome predictor ever!

I predict Tiger nicely continues the process today shooting 69 or 70 and finishes close to or even in the top ten.

Kevin

I predict Tiger nicely continues the process today shooting 69 or 70 and finishes close to or even in the top ten.

Kevin

68, -4, top 5 finish. He'll be at -6 for the day at some point and falter down the stretch, finishing four off the mark.

Your new name is Miss Cleo...hehe

Anyone notice how open his stance becomes when he is hitting it sideways. When he is on he is very square but the first sign of adversity he goes open and left.

68, -4, top 5 finish. He'll be at -6 for the day at some point and falter down the stretch, finishing four off the mark.

I should start betting again.

Your new name is Miss Cleo...hehe

Anyone notice how open his stance becomes when he is hitting it sideways. When he is on he is very square but the first sign of adversity he goes open and left.

I've noticed this Freddie. He looks very quick to start trying to protect himself from the bad miss. Maybe his confidence isn't quite where it could be.

Back