2013 Morgan Cup - Qualifying Criteria

Even with as much as I work and everything else going on, 200 posts really isn't that much when you think about it. I don't have that much free time, but finding 10 or 15 minutes here and there throughout the day, is something that is totally reasonable in my opinion to post and respond to questions.
I agree. I also agree that the guys selected to be part of the MC. Have an obligation to the forum and the sponsors. I mean if you haven't heard it's kind of a big deal!!

Found it.

No idea if I will even stand a chance, but just to be part of a forum that offers a truly once-in-a-lifetime opportunity like this is so awesome.

I also don't see how 200 posts a month would be a problem once you are selected. I mean I am going to rack up over 200 posts this month, and that is just from the AC Tour Van Stop!

I also don't see how 200 posts a month would be a problem once you are selected. I mean I am going to rack up over 200 posts this month, and that is just from the AC Tour Van Stop!

truth!!

thainer/snypa and myself were talking about this saturday...even if you're 'fairly' involved, once picked, 200 posts/mo would be incredibly doable, and i'd figure most would be well over 200/mo if chosen.

thainer/snypa and myself were talking about this saturday...even if you're 'fairly' involved, once picked, 200 posts/mo would be incredibly doable, and i'd figure most would be well over 200/mo if chosen.

If someone is active they should have no problem getting 500!

If someone is active they should have no problem getting 500!

That, to some extent, is a little difficult... hence why I think JB and GG are so fair about running these events.
200 post a month is a really good balance between being involved, but allowing members who have outside commitments to still be apart of it. Many members of this forum have a lot going on in life, but 200/month is easily doable for anyone who is fortunate to be involved with this event!

Personally I think the 200 limit should be higher. But that's just me. I don't think it should be an issue if you going to be involved in the MC.

10 post a day gets you 300 in a month. Ten! I saw ddec make 16 post on one hole yesterday. But that was because I fatted 3 shots in a row so normal would be 10 post a hole.

10 post a day gets you 300 in a month. Ten! I saw ddec make 16 post on one hole yesterday. But that was because I fatted 3 shots in a row so normal would be 10 post a hole.

and it was cart path only so I had to wait for you to walk back

and it was cart path only so I had to wait for you to walk back

Solid rant! Seemed like the Kuchar-mac pull was always on the wrong side of the cart too.

Personally I think the 200 limit should be higher. But that's just me. I don't think it should be an issue if you going to be involved in the MC.

I agree in some ways: but if someone only has 30 mins on the site a day, I would rather them take the time and read the threads to provide meaningful post and thoughts, as opposed to just posting once every 3 mins to get their 10 posts/day. At some point, requiring a high number diminishes the quality of each post.

It's also nice to know that if you post 10/day, then there are a few days you can "miss" because of work or travel. The wiggle room between 10/day and 200 is really nice.

Been a while since I checked this thread and .. Wow... You guys are STILL posting about the post count requirement??

Beating_a_dead_horse.jpg

Just a quick bump with these so that people are prepared for an announcement tomorrow.

I have a feeling this will be huge.

Tapin for bird

I have a feeling this will be huge.

Tapin for bird

Why would anyone think a Morgan Cup announcement would be huge? hehehe

You know I looked at the past 5 months of posting. Let's just say 200 meaningful post is drop in the bucket. There will be so much to share and talk about.

You know I looked at the past 5 months of posting. Let's just say 200 meaningful post is drop in the bucket. There will be so much to share and talk about.

yeah man, 200 is tip of the iceberg for the dedication I've seen from MC members.

..the thought of three companies new sets of equipment for 2013 really gets me pumped.

Back