The Official Rant of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
The doctor said I have a viral infection and to just take tylenol and let my body fight it off. So i guess that makes sense.

Tap Tap Taparoo

Viral infections are a little tricky, the most they can do is mask the symptoms and give you antiviral drugs, most viruses inject their genome into the host cells and start replicating their DNA, or RNA depending on what type of virus they are and they use your own body to replicate the proteins thwy need to survive it's pretty creepy. . .but, your body can fight them off specifically with your adaptive immune system which creates antigen specific antibodies that help in identification and destruction of the antigen. It's really cool basically your body creates a huge attack and the phagocytic cells will engulf the virus or bacteria and eat it (without going into great detail haha)

Doc said that if I dont feel better in 2-3 days to take zpack antibiotics.

Tap Tap Taparoo

Tommorow I'm in school and my dad just broke his hand.

Doc said that if I dont feel better in 2-3 days to take zpack antibiotics.

Tap Tap Taparoo

Azithromycin?

Is he worried about a secondary bacterial infection? I hope you get better before that man

He said if I dont feel better by then I should take it. I hope I feel better by then. Chugging gatorade like its my job.

Tap Tap Taparoo

He said if I dont feel better by then I should take it. I hope I feel better by then. Chugging gatorade like its my job.

Tap Tap Taparoo

cool! get better soon!

Some sigs around here are getting way out of control. I need a 50" monitor so I can view some of these things.

Some sigs around here are getting way out of control. I need a 50" monitor so I can view some of these things.

Just disable them. :)

that's why I use a few spoiler tabs to hide them

Just disable them. :)

I just might have to do that. I do like creeping on peoples WITB though but all the other stuff I could do without.

even worse on iphone hehe

FYI, my sig is vertically shorter than my Avatar and the lines listed below it. I hope you dont think mine is too large because its taking up space that would go unused anyways. I agree though some are getting large.

FYI, my sig is vertically shorter than my Avatar and the lines listed below it. I hope you dont think mine is too large because its taking up space that would go unused anyways. I agree though some are getting large.

yours is pretty well organized

I hate bit sigs too thats why I try and stretch mine out horizontally. I also try to avoid large font, quotes and spoiler tags.. haha

It looks really great, I think mine is pushing it, I'm glad I have those spoiler tabs or else it would be unbearable

It looks really great, I think mine is pushing it, I'm glad I have those spoiler tabs or else it would be unbearable

Yours is pushing it. The two quotes are what does it. Take those out and you are nice and compact.

Is mine too much? I made it smaller because I am self conscious now..

I thought yours was fine before. I like the WITB stuff.

Yours is pushing it. The two quotes are what does it. Take those out and you are nice and compact.

I shall put mine in a WITB spoiler! Never really thought about it much until now.

I refuse to submit to the signature tyranny of Kmac!

I refuse to submit to the signature tyranny of Kmac!

Hail KMac, King of the forumtestingville

is mine better now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back