Sons of Anarchy (Spoilers!)

Dudes, should I just change the title of the thread to Sons of Anarchy and drop the "Season" part?

I'm freaking pumped. I love this show.

Works for me.
I'm pumped too.

I just got into this show recently when I round out I could get the first three seasons for free from amazon prime. Then fx has been airing season four late at night only two episodes for me to watch tonight before the season premier. Thank god for DVR.

Freaking awesome!! thanks for the bump, I'll be away this evening but am DEF setting the DVR. Will return here to discuss once I've watched.

Dudes, should I just change the title of the thread to Sons of Anarchy and drop the "Season" part?

I'm freaking pumped. I love this show.

Yeah do it. I love that this show comes on Tuesday nights which otherwise suck for TV

I agree Kmac, it's perfect for Tues night!

I just wish it went from 9-11. This season should be explosive with Jax in charge.

I agree Kmac, it's perfect for Tues night!

I just wish it went from 9-11. This season should be explosive with Jax in charge.

Or at least from 9-10 instead of 10-11, kills me the next day. They need to grow his hair back out whats with the short hair? He's a badass biker not a golfer. lol

Or at least from 9-10 instead of 10-11, kills me the next day. They need to grow his hair back out whats with the short hair? He's a badass biker not a golfer. lol

Dude, it's always better to fight with short hair than long hair, and Jax knows it.

It's the one show even though i have it set up on DVR i have to see it, a lot of other shows i just catch up a week or two later. not SOA

Dude, it's always better to fight with short hair than long hair, and Jax knows it.

Yeah I guess that makes sense, ******* be pulling hair and getting dirty.

LOL, I haven't read all 13 pages. I'll go back and skim them. The good thing about this forum vs. the HD forum is that you guys seem to realize that this is a TV show!! I can't tell you how many posts I read that some of those guys think this is at all how a real life MC (motorcycle club) lives their daily lives. I had to define MC even though many of you may have known what I was referring to. I was confused myself in several posts on here referring to MC and it didn't make sense until I realized that on here it means Morgan Cup.

Sweet, I just started watching earlier this year and caught up on the first 3 seasons back in February/March. Love this show.

me too...I never watched it before...but I decided when I was bored to try it and I watched the first 3 seasons on Netflix...just finished the other day...kinda upset that I can't get season 4 off netflix...but I went online and bought the season 4 DVD set and it should be here this weekend...so I will set my DVR and record season 5 episodes till I watch all of season 4 and catch up.

Okay, caught up and ready to jump into the fray!! See you all tonight.

LOL, I haven't read all 13 pages. I'll go back and skim them. The good thing about this forum vs. the HD forum is that you guys seem to realize that this is a TV show!! I can't tell you how many posts I read that some of those guys think this is at all how a real life MC (motorcycle club) lives their daily lives. I had to define MC even though many of you may have known what I was referring to. I was confused myself in several posts on here referring to MC and it didn't make sense until I realized that on here it means Morgan Cup.

That could be a bad day when you think you signed up for the ultimate amateur experience, and you end up in the hells angels instead.

I can't wait for tonight.

Tapin for bird

Finished the last two episodes of season 4 so excited for season 5 premier.

So excited for tonight. Best show on tv for my money.

2 hours...

I forgot to set my DVR and am at my parents house, guess I am going to be watching it live.
You have Brighthouse? Cant you set it online?

I think FX replays the episodes or you can watch it online tomorrow.

You have Brighthouse? Cant you set it online?

I have Verizon, I think I should be able to set it from my phone but I have never set it up.

It's no biggie, its just an excuse to watch it live, or I could just leave here in the next hour or so and head home.

I don't remember if they play it during the week, but the always play the previous weeks episode before the new episode, so next week you'll have an excuse to sit down and have a 2 hour mini SOA-a-thon. Or make your parents watch it live with you tonight LOL.

I don't remember if they play it during the week, but the always play the previous weeks episode before the new episode, so next week you'll have an excuse to sit down and have a 2 hour mini SOA-a-thon. Or make your parents watch it live with you tonight LOL.

Haha, I feel my mom would not appreciate the MC culture. Luckily my parents have way too many tv's, watching it won't be an issue.

Back