the video could have been doctored

I do recall a guy on Tiger Woods video game holing out a chutt, now thats as legit as it gets

I wouldent put it past #teamnochutt.

Sent from my T-Mobile G2 using Tapatalk 2

I wonder how many Chutts will be occurring at the DM event this weekend???

0 from this guy

I wonder how many Chutts will be occurring at the DM event this weekend???

Hopefully a healthy ammount. #supportdiversity

For kicks (and out of laziness with the cart nowhere close) today I tried to chutt for the first time with disastrous results. First try couldn't get the ball through the dew soaked grass and barely moved the ball. So the second time I gave it a little more umpf and ended up scooting it off the other side of the green. Can be sure I'll be walking to the cart for a wedge/iron in the future. I won't be trying that again! Prolly would have been funny to see it though.

For kicks (and out of laziness with the cart nowhere close) today I tried to chutt for the first time with disastrous results. First try couldn't get the ball through the dew soaked grass and barely moved the ball. So the second time I gave it a little more umpf and ended up scooting it off the other side of the green. Can be sure I'll be walking to the cart for a wedge/iron in the future. I won't be trying that again! Prolly would have been funny to see it though.

You proved yet again that #chuttinainteasy. It requires practice off the course just like every other stoke does. Don't give up so fast! #quittersneverwin

You proved yet again that #chuttinainteasy. It requires practice off the course just like every other stoke does. Don't give up so fast! #quittersneverwin

haha, that made me smile..well what it proved to me is chuttin aint for me. I have more normal shots that need the work far more than tryin to chutt. hehe

haha, that made me smile..well what it proved to me is chuttin aint for me. I have more normal shots that need the work far more than tryin to chutt. hehe

Aww boo! Just do 15-20 chutts at the end of your chipping practice. Ease into it, you don't hafta dive in head first. #dontgiveup

LOL at practicing chutting. What you could do instead is practice your chipping.

LOL at practicing chutting. What you could do instead is practice your chipping.

Or man up and practice both.

Was talking about a putter with 5* of loft the other day...I called it a "Chutter" like it was a known term and got looked at funny.

Its been decided 9/12 is a no chutt holiday. Hey who knows maybe you will find that wedges work better...#TeamNoChuttallthetime

Seriously. Tappin'.

Its been decided 9/12 is a no chutt holiday. Hey who knows maybe you will find that wedges work better...#TeamNoChuttallthetime

Seriously. Tappin'.

#howmanynochuttteamsaretherenow

Was talking about a putter with 5* of loft the other day...I called it a "Chutter" like it was a known term and got looked at funny.

Only a THPer can understand chutting, haha.

9 holes, 3 chutts

2 chutts and a 1 putt
1 chutt and a 2 putt, callaway bertha is too hot to chutt

9 holes, 3 chutts

2 chutts and a 1 putt
Ummm I thought we agreed that today being Dan's birthday it was going to be Chutt free? Poor form Dean0, poor form.

I will do no such thing, as matter of fact I may go out to play 9 with the intention to chutt my a$$ off just to spite Dan on his bday

Ummm I thought we agreed that today being Dan's birthday it was going to be Chutt free? Poor form Dean0, poor form.

Only Dev and I honored no chutting day in honor of Dans birthday. However our maverick leader stated his celebration plans earlier, loud and clear.

9 holes, 3 chutts

2 chutts and a 1 putt

Nice chutting Mr. President, those are some solid numbers.

This may already be in here somewhere but I was reading golf digest online and looking at Arnold Palmers tips.
this was in there:
PICK PUTTING OVER CHIPPING
Never feel guilty about putting from off the green, as long as you think that the putter will give you the best chance for a successful result.
Keep in mind that putting from the fringe makes the most sense when the ball is sitting cleanly or the grass is lying toward the hole (top). When the grass is lying away from the green (above) or the ball is sitting down even a little, you might be better off chipping with a 5- or 6-iron.
That said, amateurs will almost always be more effective putting the ball. Your worst putt is usually better than your best chip.
WHAT I THINK TODAY
If you don't believe me that putting is better, take 10 balls and hit five with a wedge and five with your putter from just off the green. Take the average distance you leave yourself, and you'll see what I mean.

Read More http://www.golfdigest.com/golf-inst...tos_gdtimelesstips_arnoldpalmer#ixzz26JOqFpDd

haha, I am so proud of you.

it's just... Mind 'bottling'

9 holes, 3 chutts

2 chutts and a 1 putt

All this says to me, is that you need to hit better iron shots haha

haha, I love chutting

it's just... I love chutting

All this says to me, is that I love chutting

FIFY. #amidoingthisright

haha, dude, we should have beers sometime. You are a riot.

Oklahoma City is a happy medium. Only 15 hours in the car hahaha

Haha yeah man that would be a good time. I'll be in Dallas over the holidays hopefully haha. Idk about driving to OKC.

I chutt... just with lofted clubs

in honor of dans bday i made it a prioriy to chutt more than usual...

Back