Canadan

LGND
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Handicap
I have a lot of awful words for what I'm about to show you.. This is what it's like to golf with Mikedean411.

I'd say it's NSFW, but it's more NSFanyone.

LOl! Chutting=Texas wedge

at least he didn't show you how to CHUT out from behind trees and from shrubbery!

at least he didn't show you how to CHUT out from behind trees and from shrubbery!

HAHAHAAAAA!!!! He wasn't behind too many trees.. He did spend some time whispering sweet nothings to the water though.

I may or may not have another chutting'ish video to upload. Time will tell.

LOL @ "I really hope you miss that putt."

HAHAHAAAAA!!!! He wasn't behind too many trees.. He did spend some time whispering sweet nothings to the water though.

I may or may not have another chutting'ish video to upload. Time will tell.

it really was an adventure at grand cypress playing with good ol Deano.... i saw things i have never witnessed with my own eyes in the 16 years i have been playing the game. Chutting should be banned from the game!

Yeah you need to upload that other chutting video. Funny!

chutt and one putt...thats my motto

Ya I'm not on board with this chutting, if he was doing it with a long putter I'd ban him from the site immediatly.

Deano...will we be seeing you in the "best shot of the round" thread with that chut? Hehehehehe. :alien:

Ya I'm not on board with this chutting, if he was doing it with a long putter I'd ban him from the site immediatly.

:laughing: that post has SO much win in it. Rep added immediately!

Deano...will we be seeing you in the "best shot of the round" thread with that chut? Hehehehehe. :alien:
sadly it miht as i was having a rough day...but no fear we do have hotd for everyone

sadly it miht as i was having a rough day...but no fear we do have hotd for everyone

Perhaps you'll have less "chuts per round" when you get the Anser in your hands...

Legit, not to spoil anything, he pondered chutting. I'll let all of you guess from where when the video shows up.

That reminds me of the Season of the Big Break with the guy with terrible facial hair from Israel. He chutted from like 75 yards out.

Perhaps you'll have less "chuts per round" when you get the Anser in your hands...
im all fir it, whats funny we worked on short game for an hour and ididdecent...til i gottiht lies on course...ugly
and fr the record he talked me intochutting this next one and it wasnt even from rough

That reminds me of the Season of the Big Break with the guy with terrible facial hair from Israel. He chutted from like 75 yards out.
last year hadnt hit a gir all day 14th hole i chuttedfrom 55 yards onto green for the girlol

last year hadnt hit a gir all day 14th hole i chuttedfrom 55 yards onto green for the girlol
Dude, if it works it works, no matter how ugly it is.

And he had a long putter. It was just ugly, LOL!

Chutting is shameful. My dad does it too.. It is ridiculous hehe

We still love you, Deano!

Back