Official Equipment Pondering Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why bring logic into this thread?

Seriously, logic doesn't belong here. A new driver will make everyone hit drivers 280 down the middle, a shaft change will allow me to hit bullets into the wind, and ICE gets all the best deals, period.

Seriously, logic doesn't belong here. A new driver will make everyone hit drivers 280 down the middle, a shaft change will allow me to hit bullets into the wind, and ICE gets all the best deals, period.
Im being dead serious when I say that happened to me this past Wednesday. Stupid white drivers.

I got AMPed today and it didn't produce anything close to that. It was fun though

I got AMPed today and it didn't produce anything close to that. It was fun though

Played with an older gentleman yesterday who was spanking his amp. He was way outside of the "typical" demographic you'd think based on the marketing but he hit the thing so incredibly well. Missed 2 fairways all day.

Played with an older gentleman yesterday who was spanking his amp. He was way outside of the "typical" demographic you'd think based on the marketing but he hit the thing so incredibly well. Missed 2 fairways all day.

I honestly think (2012 drivers) it's market share for golfers over 40 has to be less than 1%.

Edit: maybe not that low. But still quite low...

Cobra's biggest demo around here was the older guys, I guess some took to the Amp despite the looks.

I stroked that baby on the range but we had our struggles on the course. Loved it though. Getting Claasic'd tomorrow

No, he's not in retail. Just works at the course.

He should be able to tell you what price he can get it to you for. When I worked in retail we could scan an item and it would give you all the numbers we wanted, wholesale, our discount, and retail. Plus our "players discount" which comes off of retail.

Cobra's biggest demo around here was the older guys, I guess some took to the Amp despite the looks.

I've seen quite few demo'ing it in stores and liking it, this was the first time I've seen it on the course though. It was refreshing actually.

It's awful that I'm pondering nothing after watching a guy that had a bag with a Titleist 907 driver and 40 year old Hogan irons (no lie) kick my butt all over my home course the other day. He just hit the ball so straight, makes me want to fix my crappy swing instead of buying more equipment. I hate it because I like looking at equipment, and it also makes me think that my swing really stinks.

It's awful that I'm pondering nothing after watching a guy that had a bag with a Titleist 907 driver and 40 year old Hogan irons (no lie) kick my butt all over my home course the other day. He just hit the ball so straight, makes me want to fix my crappy swing instead of buying more equipment. I hate it because I like looking at equipment, and it also makes me think that my swing really stinks.

Ponder one of those golf lesson vacations

Will test irons, hybrid and wedges from Adams in two weeks time. Pondering mode in full force!

I would never play with your dad again haha

I am probably going for a set of j40 DPC irons, Adams CMB's or i20's. Time to research and hit the Adams and ping some at the golf store since the J40's aren't available around here

I am probably going for a set of j40 DPC irons, Adams CMB's or i20's. Time to research and hit the Adams and ping some at the golf store since the J40's aren't available around here

Dude! Why did I not let you hit my i20's? All SOLID choices, I could game any of those three without hesistation.

Pondering beating someone up and stealing their RazrFit, just have to find someone with one.

Also pondering why I can't find ANY of my damn putter butt extensions!

Pondering the wedges. I just had a 50* vokey built with a KBS High Rev shaft. I really like it. I've got 3 other vokeys i game 54*, 58* and 64*. These wedges have only been in use this summer. Should i have the shafts changed out? Since joining this site i'm really curious about the SCOR wedges. Are the SCOR wedges really that could compared to Vokey to justify the investment?

The putter extension on my SeeMore came loose, so I think I'm going to take it out and go back to stock length.

Also, picking up one of these today (USA of course).
7ysu3yne.jpg

I'm clearly a Hawkponderer... I let a used one round set of Adams MB2's go on the 'bay for less than 350....hadn't even started to rust yet... I think from now on I'm going to say I'm going to Hawkponder, I can do that with the best of them..

I really need a new driver shaft. The Kua is just wayyy to light for me. I think maybe the Kusala Silver, but I dont really have the coin for one right now

I'm clearly a Hawkponderer... I let a used one round set of Adams MB2's go on the 'bay for less than 350....hadn't even started to rust yet... I think from now on I'm going to say I'm going to Hawkponder, I can do that with the best of them..

I let a set of Adams CMB irons 5-PW with KBS Tour shafts (not C-Taper) go on the bay for $400....I should have pounced on it. Stupid new home taking up all of my money. I feel your pain Playdough.

Scor > Vokeys

Pondering the wedges. I just had a 50* vokey built with a KBS High Rev shaft. I really like it. I've got 3 other vokeys i game 54*, 58* and 64*. These wedges have only been in use this summer. Should i have the shafts changed out? Since joining this site i'm really curious about the SCOR wedges. Are the SCOR wedges really that could compared to Vokey to justify the investment?

The putter extension on my SeeMore came loose, so I think I'm going to take it out and go back to stock length.

Also, picking up one of these today (USA of course).
7ysu3yne.jpg
1. Those look like fireworks
2. They are awesome!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back