What Golf Stuff Did You Buy Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I actually may buy one just for the head and just put my current shaft in it. I really like the shaft I'm playing now.

Curses! If you weren't a lefty I would go halfsies.

Curses! If you weren't a lefty I would go halfsies.
For the shaft? Is there such a thing as a left handed shaft? Hah.

Hahahahaha I've been busted. No clue what I was thinking dudes.

Hahahahaha I've been busted. No clue what I was thinking dudes.

I'd love to split with you dude if you want the shaft.

I bought this
2012-09-15211109.jpg

To go on this
2012-09-15211041.jpg

And bought these, which came with the hat
2012-09-15211141.jpg

And my amazing GF bought me all of this
2012-09-15211304.jpg

Wake, sweet grip. I knew you liked it.

Glad you went with the Blue hat vs the Frank bright yellow hat.

Girlfriend? Ask the question dude, ask the question.

I really do like it. Not great off the turf (Mashies are for that) but great from the tee. Higher launch than the RBZ. Winner.

Yeah I have a few problems with my G20 off the deck. Sometimes I catch it nice and it's perfect though. I love it.

Wake, sweet grip. I knew you liked it.

Glad you went with the Blue hat vs the Frank bright yellow hat.

Girlfriend? Ask the question dude, ask the question.

Haha, its coming dude, there very well could be a Mrs. Wake at the MC,

Yeah I have a few problems with my G20 off the deck. Sometimes I catch it nice and it's perfect though. I love it.

It's got the higher loft though, that's definitely a plus. IMO no FW without some kind of sole technology is easy to hit off the deck. velocity slots make it stupid hard to do for me cause they get caught up so easily.

It's got the higher loft though, that's definitely a plus. IMO no FW without some kind of sole technology is easy to hit off the deck. velocity slots make it stupid hard to do for me cause they get caught up so easily.

Yeah I could imagine. I hit the Razr Fit off the deck well though and it has no sole technology I'm aware of.

Yeah I could imagine. I hit the Razr Fit off the deck well though and it has no sole technology I'm aware of.

By sole technology I'm thinking mashie gliderail, cobra baffler T-rail, etc... RF has none of that.

By sole technology I'm thinking mashie gliderail, cobra baffler T-rail, etc... RF has none of that.

That's odd. Those are designed to do just the opposite of getting caught up.

Bought these to go in my Adidas Sambas....
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1347762534.164690.jpg
I'm ready for St. Louis now..

Just tap it in, just tap it in.

That's odd. Those are designed to do just the opposite of getting caught up.

The sole tech? yeah I know. It's like impossible to get the mashie caught up. I was referring to I tend to get velocity slots caught up with the ground. If VSs are designed to not get caught up........

The sole tech? yeah I know. It's like impossible to get the mashie caught up. I was referring to I tend to get velocity slots caught up with the ground. If VSs are designed to not get caught up........

I don't see how the velocity slot could get caught up. It isn't designed to make it easier to hit, just increase ball speed, especially on off center hits. Plus you're hitting ball first, rails help resist digging if you catch it a little heavy.

[h=1]NIKE VR PRO STR8-FIT TOUR 9.5[/h]Figured what the heck for 95.00 shipped with tool and head cover supposed to be mint condition.

I picked up a couple Fila shirts from Kohls. They were on sale & I needed a new purple shirt for my Travis Mathews shorts. I snagged a red & black shirt as well. I just need some grey or silver pants for a tournament Friday.
Being Texas I need to support my UGA Bulldogs, go Silver Britches.

Just when I thought I was done,,,,, I just ordered a 35" black mist Scotty Cameron Newport Select 2.6.. It will be off to the Custom Shop after it arrives!

:drinks:

I went ahead and picked up an F7 to replace my 3 hybrid. The other 2 I have are just treating me so well. I love the oversized head on the mashies, just awesome.

I went ahead and picked up an F7 to replace my 3 hybrid. The other 2 I have are just treating me so well. I love the oversized head on the mashies, just awesome.
I love the F7. Just as solid as the F5, and the ability to grip down on it a bit and swing easy instead of trying to kill a long iron is a nice option to have.

I didn't buy it, but swapped F3s with Frank yesterday. Basically we swapped grips lol

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back