Revolution - Official thread *spoilers*

I'm on the same page as everyone else, I think the plot is great but the acting is pretty bad. I wish they had left out the sword fighting, I don't think that is something that could be done well in a network shoe. And the lead actress is bad.

Terra Nova was good, too. I love this kind of stuff, and there's simply not enough of it. Unfortunately, both have the same Monday night time slot. That's a killer.

Kevin
Three words. D. V. R.

Three words. D. V. R.

No crap, but that's typically a brutal time slot. I DVR pretty much everything, but time slots can make a huge difference.

Kevin

the pilot wasn't great- along the lines of what i was expecting (no power, village timey). wasn't great, lets hope it gets better tho. i need something to fill up the days i can't watch falling skys and walking dead..

Going to watch the pilot tonight on Hulu so I will chime in with what I think then.

Lately though I've been content with Doctor Who and Warehouse 13. And Te Big Bang Theory has a new season soon also.

Going to watch the pilot tonight on Hulu so I will chime in with what I think then.

Lately though I've been content with Doctor Who and Warehouse 13. And Te Big Bang Theory has a new season soon also.

We like Warehouse 13. It's a fun show well suited for family viewing. So is Eureka. We're going to give Haven a try on the Netflix machine.

Kevin

Lots of our shows start next week. It will be a good TV week.

We like Warehouse 13. It's a fun show well suited for family viewing. So is Eureka. We're going to give Haven a try on the Netflix machine.

Kevin
Ya Warehouse 13 is a solid show. Sadly Eureka got canceled after season 5. That used to be my favorite show but since it's gone it no longer is. Try watching the new Doctor Who with the family you will get hooked.

Haven is decent I guess. It was really hard for me to get into the show. I will say it's geared more towards adults so if kids are watching they might not like it. More of a serious show (could be why I don't like it)

Lots of our shows start next week. It will be a good TV week.

yes it definitely will be a good week haha. Yay for being lazy and watching tv. *gives mean eye to treadmill in corner*

Tonight's episode kind of sucks... Very disappointed.

I'm pretty sure I'm done with this show after tonight. I may watch it in the future after they cancel it after the first season though.

I hope Last Resort is better.

I thought it was ok tonight. I want to see more before I decide.

I thought it was ok tonight. I want to see more before I decide.

Me too...I'm going to give it a chance still..it's only been two shows.

I paused LOST to watch this and could only make it through two commercial breaks before switching back..

Storyline or not, the execution has been subpar.

Two episodes and all I have is one word.

FAIL

Going to have to agree, I think they were hoping the mystery on everything stopping would have grabbed our attention by now but I just don't care about that.

It's bad that I'm finding myself wanting to watch this for the militia and their leader and hating Hunger Games Charlie....although computer girl and 'Daryl' could be interesting. It better pick up though because I'm just about ready to pull the plug on it

the acting is not very good. But I will still watch next week. I want to know who Randall is

I actually thought it was OK, it was enough to make me want to watch next weeks. Eh, we'll see.

With all the hype this thing had and the star power behind it (Abrams, Favreau, etc) I want it to be more than 'ok'

I actually thought it was OK, it was enough to make me want to watch next weeks. Eh, we'll see.

With all the hype this thing had and the star power behind it (Abrams, Favreau, etc) I want it to be more than 'ok'

I didn't and don't ever pay attention to the hype factor on shows though, so its not a big deal to me personally.

right now I give it 2 out of five fluffs

I didn't and don't ever pay attention to the hype factor on shows though, so its not a big deal to me personally.

yup that's like me. I'm all in for next week.

right now I give it 2 out of five fluffs

HA!!! That's a terrible fluff score too.

From hearing all you guys thoughts I'm pretty glad I didn't see the whole hype machine on it, apparently I live in a hole because if not for this thread I wouldn't have known about it at all. I'm a fluffy hermit?

Back