SeeMore Putters MSeries Review - Forum Testing Review

I spent some time on the practice green working on short game again today.

I was contemplating today how the entire dynamic around putting is changing for me. Previously I would have characterized myself as a feel putter. If I wasn't making putts I would not objectively know why I was missing and would chalk it up to it just being one of those days when I was off. Looking back I feel like that was really a time of guesswork and luck. The current state is so different. If I really focus on picking my line and rock my shoulders the ball is probably going in the hole. If it doesn't go in the hole I can find an objective reason...and fix it. This really fits my Analysts' mind.

Coming back to my practice session...I realized I was setting the bar too low for myself with the 1 ball drill, so I changed the expecation and focused on getting up and down in 2 shots (I previously would strive for no more than 3 shots). My chipping and pitching was just okay but I was sinking a lot of first putts. I am definitely improving. Thank you SeeMore!

This is what I feel like - no pun intended. I have good days and bad days but I couldn't really tell you the difference.

Nice write ups Freddie, Buck and Tequilla. Really good things happening. I really hope my putter comes today. Last two times out I have made 1 putt over 3 feet hahaha. I need this SeeMore bandaid fast!

Bucky, you don't need to apologize for jack squat dude. Seriously.

I'm crazy excited for you for the Pro-Am when the time comes, you seem to be really rounding into form and the SeeMore really looks to be thriving. I know when JB and I talked about the AC outing in DM he said on the 9 you rocked the SeeMore you were a different putter than the other 9, that says a ton to me.

Bucky, you don't need to apologize for jack squat dude. Seriously.

I'm crazy excited for you for the Pro-Am when the time comes, you seem to be really rounding into form and the SeeMore really looks to be thriving. I know when JB and I talked about the AC outing in DM he said on the 9 you rocked the SeeMore you were a different putter than the other 9, that says a ton to me.

yeah it really has helped my confidence i have thought about trying other stuff but when i do its not even that close. and my seemore is always more consistent had another kinda break through today after my round gonna do my write up in a little bit. its funny how i'm still learning little things that help me with the SeeMore and putting better.

Nice write ups Freddie, Buck and Tequilla. Really good things happening. I really hope my putter comes today. Last two times out I have made 1 putt over 3 feet hahaha. I need this SeeMore bandaid fast!

Aw man, you're still waiting? Damn. Oh well, it will be here soon enough then you'll be in SeeMore heaven.

Got home from work today and there was this box out front!

100_0208.jpg

Here are some unboxing pictures! I was sooo pumped!
100_0210.jpg

100_0209.jpg

100_0211.jpg

100_0214.jpg

100_0215.jpg

100_0213.jpg

100_0212.jpg

Initial thoughts on looks: This is one bada$$ looking putter! Black jumbo grip.... gorgeous black metal finish that really makes the alignment aides pop. Feels wonderful. The weighting feels perfect. I also like the blacked out lower shaft. Just another cool addition and look. I also love the white colorful head cover.

I couldn't wait to use it, so I ran out to play 9 holes at my home course. Did this baby perform! No range time. No putting green. Just straight to the course for me. Here's what transpired:

1 - Good 2 putt bogey from 25 feet. Oozes confidence at address even from the first roll. Good start.
2- 1 putt par save from 7 feet. Middle of the jar. Feeling really good right now!
3- 2 putt bogey after a lip out par putt. Side note: I was shocked at how much confidence this gave me right out of the box. Maybe it was working with Tim and this putter, but it just felt great.
4- 1 putt par save from 5 feet. Tough putt, left to right slightly up hill. Tricky green, solid roll.
5- 3 putt bogey. Not as bad as it sounds. Super tough pin placement on a ridge down hill. Went after the hole and ended up 7 feet past (decent putt actually). Missed the comebacker slightly high side.
6- 1 putt par from 4 feet. Middle of the cup. Tough putt, left to right down hill. Really attacked it.
7- 3 putt bogey. Again, not as bad as it sounds. My approach was on the green but as far away from the hole as humanly possible. 1st putt was about 65 feet. Left myself with a 7 foot side hill put (not a good leave - should have aimed more left - me not the putter) Missed the par putt with a lip out.
8- 2 putt par from about 50 feet. Very good 2 putt.
9- 2 putt par. Missed a 4 footer for birdie. My fault again. I got excited at how well I was rolling it and didn't take my time haha.

Total putts = 17, for a score of 39. The amount of putts is misleading. The 2 three jacks were absurdly long hard putts. The approach shots were on, but might as well have been off the green. The number that stands out to me is the number of 1 putts. I haven't had a round of 3 one putts all year. I am really looking forward to putting in some serious work with this gorgeous flatstick.

After some questionable putting today I think im going to be bagging my Si3 for at least one round this weekend. Need to get my confidence back on the greens.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2

nice write up wcbm. i want a mFGP to add to my collection. all in due time. i love my mFGP2 but i sometimes wish i was rolling a blade style and as you well know i like to mix it up quite a bit with my putters.

Crazy happy for you to have that sucker in hand WCBM and to see you get after it. Also love that you got the "groovy" HC!

nice write up wcbm. i want a mFGP to add to my collection. all in due time. i love my mFGP2 but i sometimes wish i was rolling a blade style and as you well know i like to mix it up quite a bit with my putters.

Thanks bro. I know what you mean dude. I was so fired up! I haven't rolled a blade in about 5 years haha

Crazy happy for you to have that sucker in hand WCBM and to see you get after it. Also love that you got the "groovy" HC!

Thanks dude! Yeah that one was money, I really like it haha

Nice start WCBM. Glad your SeeMore showed and you can get to work.

Nice start WCBM. Glad your SeeMore showed and you can get to work.

Thanks man. I am going to put some serious time in with this thing. I have actually enjoyed putting this season. I used to despise it. This putter is only going to feed into that.

Thanks man. I am going to put some serious time in with this thing. I have actually enjoyed putting this season. I used to despise it. This putter is only going to feed into that.

I need to start enjoying practicing putting and this thread is motivational. I have really enjoyed learning about putting as much as I have the product in this thread.

WCBG!!!!! Noice myy man, well done with the opening thoughts and it never gets old looking at pictures of a brand new SeeMore.

Buck no apologies needed buddy at all. You given these your all and I'm looking forward to this weekends review. I know youre going to rock the spot playing with all those pros.

Tequilla thanks for always sharing your thoughts.

I need to start enjoying practicing putting and this thread is motivational. I have really enjoyed learning about putting as much as I have the product in this thread.

I agree. It really is kicking me in the putt to become a better putter. I agree also with learning more about the art of putting. I now feel like I know why I miss putts, as opposed to guessing.

WCBG!!!!! Noice myy man, well done with the opening thoughts and it never gets old looking at pictures of a brand new SeeMore.

Buck no apologies needed buddy at all. You given these your all and I'm looking forward to this weekends review. I know youre going to rock the spot playing with all those pros.

Tequilla thanks for always sharing your thoughts.

Thanks dude!! I have been having dreams about it haha. I was so pumped when it got here. Then to have it perform the way it did was unreal.

Really happy for you WCBM! I love the positive outlook on your round (accentuating the number of 1 putt). Nice write up but why aren't you out there practicing :)

Really happy for you WCBM! I love the positive outlook on your round (accentuating the number of 1 putt). Nice write up but why aren't you out there practicing :)

Thanks man! Tomorrow bro. I will be playing and practicing much more tomorrow! I wanted to come home to get the post up.

Date: September 25, 2012
Temp/conditions: 65*/ Perfect conditions
Green Speed conditions: Medium Fast
Course: Pilgrim Oaks Golf Course

Total Putts: 32
GIR: 8/18
Putts Per GIR: 1.9
Putts Per Hole: 1.8

Got out today with my ol Pal Kmac and played a nice track about 2 hours from me. The greens at the course are pretty difficult there are a few i DREAD and today i got there late and didn't get a chance to warm up or get any time on the practice green till after my round. As for the round i felt like i putt ok today but a little inconsistent. i only had 1 3 jack today and that was early in my round again like last time. It was on my second hole and it was one of the greens that i usually dread and the pin placement was in a tough spot.

I had a nice birdie putt and a nice eagle putt today that i made. that was nice. and i had a bunch of easy tap ins due to great chips my short game was really on again today which always helps. problem i had was i left myself some longer 2nd putts than i would have liked and i really want to get that worked out before friday. those greens are gonna be lightning fast and i can't afford to have to many 4-5' putts to save par. i need easy tap in pars. i 2 putt a ton of holes today though which was nice. just would have liked to make a few more. All in all i putt ok. i did get a good chance to practice and work on my putting for 30-45 minutes after my round today and i really wanted to practice some things and wanted to just get some confidence before and work out some things.

My practice was well worth the time i put in today after my round. I really just didn't feel as comfortable as i thought i should today and was missing putts i felt like i maybe should have made. Anyway i worked at first on putting back and forth to 2 holes about 20' away. I realized i was slouching during this time and i started working on standing more upright and i also realized there was something i could do that i could make sure i was doing this during my round. when i am standing over the ball and my putter head is there behind it i started lifting the head just a little tiny bit off the ground then i know i am standing as upright as i can be. i worked on incorporating this into my routine and getting more comfortable with it. i plan on getting back out tomorrow and continuing to work on this until it becomes second nature or i hope before friday. Its funny how my stance keeps becoming an issue as to when i am making the strokes you know are really good ones and ones i am kind of manipulating i am really gonna work on making a better natural and more upright stroke. i was putting a much better roll on the ball and hitting my line a lot better as well it also helped me make a more natural stroke. its nice picking up these things along the way with this testing. and i'm always working on making my putting better and i'm still hoping to become even a better putter with time as i continue to work at it.

Congrats WCBM! Glad you got your new putter. I like that you took it straight to the course, might as well jump right in, the water's fine!

Nice update Buck. I know what you mean about having to manipulate the putter when you're not in the upright stance. I find the upright stance to be very comfortable and natural now, it's my left hand grip that causes me problems anymore. I sometimes have to take my grip on the putter first then setup to the ball.

The Bearded Man with a great first update! Putter looks great buddy.

I had a short putting session yesterday and it was ok. I don't know what happened, but our greens are so much faster right now. Maybe the wind has dried them out? Regardless, I'm trying adjust a little bit and it's taking some time.

Love the headcover WCBM.

WCBM, nice initial review, love that headcover!!!

Back