Morgan Cup 2012 Pictures - Round 3 - True Blue Plantation

i-b77T4q2-L.jpg

whoever took this picture, you're my hero.
i love it.
What a great looking position you're in there. Man I wish! I'm more like John Daly only I decelerate on the downswing and hit weak pop ups to the right.

Nice pictures nerfny. You captured a lot of good swings.

I was asked to take lots of pictures the final round. It's easy with the Nikons. I just pointed and held down the button.

that thing was huge. Had to be like a 3 footer haha

Was it as big as the snake we saw on number 6 at home?

There are actually full swing sequences of almost everybody on Sunday morning. I didn't post every one of them to conserve space in the thread. If any of you would like them for yourself let me know here and I'll pm them to you. Probably won't be until tonight at the earliest, but I'll make some time to do it.

There are actually full swing sequences of almost everybody on Sunday morning. I didn't post every one of them to conserve space in the thread. If any of you would like them for yourself let me know here and I'll pm them to you. Probably won't be until tonight at the earliest, but I'll make some time to do it.
Some of the swing sequence ones came out awesome!!

Another awesome set of photos, those Round 3 Bridgestone staffer outfits were awesome!!!

These pictures make me smile.

Those were actually the last pictures on that roll. I thought it was very cool to see that.
Roll? Actual film was used?

I think you are going to be bombarded with pm requests for this Hawk.

What a great looking position you're in there. Man I wish! I'm more like John Daly only I decelerate on the downswing and hit weak pop ups to the right.

thanks broseph!
just make this your desktop background...stare at it, study it, learn it, know it, be it, be me, be you being me. do it.

Polaroids hehe! Nah, just the last picture from that memory card.

I didn't think they were using film, but you went old school on me there dude! Made me wonder!

Such great pictures, the volunteers did a tremendous job.

This picture is money! I actually look like I know what I'm doing - love it!

i-RCNsGcK-L.jpg

You definitely know how to get in position, Cookie. I've seen you swing a lot this year and it's grown on me in a big way lol!

Great photos! Love the action shots

The last two pictures are of tnolan on 17. I figured that was a fitting way to finish it all up.

Nice call on that Hawk. These were all great pictures.

Not that weekend you didn't. Hitting bombs is an understatement for what you were doing. Are you still crushing it or did it mysteriously vanish as quickly as it arrived?

This picture is money! I actually look like I know what I'm doing - love it!

i-RCNsGcK-L.jpg
A still shot can make anyones swing look pretty:wink: Haha j/k Cookie.

A still shot can make anyones swing look pretty:wink: Haha j/k Cookie.

LOL, if you did not do such a great job with photos and videos I might say something back. But, in all reality, you speak the truth!

LOL, if you did not do such a great job with photos and videos I might say something back. But, in all reality, you speak the truth!

I doesn't have to look pretty to be effective and your swing works for you.

Back