This disappoints me CM as I know how much you're into beers....come to the dark side man!

I will give it another go. I had the DFH Punkin maybe 2 years ago and it was WAY too much Pumpkin for me. Someone said it has since been toned down(not sure if that is true). I'll grab a mixed 6er of some Pumpkins this week and revisit for you buddy :thumb:

I agree...too much pumpkin can ruin a beer quick. I think the selection is better now and more toned down than in years past. Just avoid Shock Top if they do another pumpkin ale....a little over the top with the pumpkin imo

I will give it another go. I had the DFH Punkin maybe 2 years ago and it was WAY too much Pumpkin for me. Someone said it has since been toned down(not sure if that is true). I'll grab a mixed 6er of some Pumpkins this week and revisit for you buddy :thumb:

True, I do like the 90 minute quite a bit and I am a big fan of IPA's. I plan on drinking 1 or 2 and seeing how the other 2 age.

Well.
They age very well.

Holy crap, $9 a beer!
Drinking Full Sail IPA ATM

yse7evaq.jpg

Cracked a 120 min.

Beer tastes delicious at 9am.

Sent from my T-Mobile G2 using Tapatalk 2

I haven't tried those two. What do you think?
The Cinder Bock is a rauschbier, very malty with a little smokiness and hardly any hoppiness. I would compare it to Leffe Brune
The Norse legend is a traditional sahti, you can taste the juniper. It also has the citrus taste of the hops, but not too much.

I will by them both again, but not often because they were $6.99 for a 22oz bottle

Iv been drinking a lot of Pond Hopper lately. Great beer from O'Dells Brewery.

Living in Fort Collins, CO has its advantages

Good ole home brew.
8u2ehyha.jpg

Polygamy Porter is pretty funny

3639560107_3668c68258.jpg

My favorite home brew is the local Microbrewery- De La Vega's Pecan Grill and Brewery, one of my brother's friends is one of the head managers so she always gets us some great deals.
the pecan beer is quite interesting

14_fd8b0f77d767f1f6640afba6916ff67c_m.jpg

OOOOH. You guys are brutal. I was going to workout now I just want to drink.

Time to get a little election update in here:
Ahhh
ne4e4y3y.jpg

Polygamy Porter is pretty funny

3639560107_3668c68258.jpg

My favorite home brew is the local Microbrewery- De La Vega's Pecan Grill and Brewery, one of my brother's friends is one of the head managers so she always gets us some great deals.
the pecan beer is quite interesting

14_fd8b0f77d767f1f6640afba6916ff67c_m.jpg

I drink Polygamy Porter everytime I am hanging out in Park City. I go to their brew pub all the time. I also like some their competitor's offerings... Squatters beers.

Currently a Natty Light because I am cheap college kid.

bought some of this the other night.......yummy!

shinercheer2-224x300.jpg

So excited this time of year. A big bar chain is tapping the winter brews this week. Abita Christmas, Delirium Noel, and soon my personal silent killer: St Bernardus Christmas

Tonight was Sam Adams Wee Heavy(old ale) with a bottle of Merry Mischief (gingerbread stout) on deck. Last night was to big mugs of draft Fat Tire.

Something new I saw tonight. Not bad. Sort of like Sammy's Boston Lager.

images

images

Back