Ryder Cup Contest - THP & KBS & Official 2012 Ryder Cup Thread [Spoilers]

Two very nice shots by Rory and Snedeker.

There is some great golf out there right now. Amazing, I think we are going to be treated to some great golf today.

There is some great golf out there right now. Amazing, I think we are going to be treated to some great golf today.

Me too. If it's anything like yesterday we are going to be loving it.

Just like yesterday. I'm so darn excited to see how today plays out.

I'm not a Bubba fan. However I am a fan at this this event!!!

As Monty just said on Sky commentary, how do you get any momentum going when there's none in the first place! I fancied Europe to take 3 of the 4 points this morning, that ain't gonna happen. The US have got the bit between their teeth and they ain't gonna drop it. I fear the the singles is gonna be a massacre. Thank god I'm off on a 5 day golf trip tomorrow, so come the evening, I shall be so drunk I won't know what's going on anyway!!

As Monty just said on Sky commentary, how do you get any momentum going when there's none in the first place! I fancied Europe to take 3 of the 4 points this morning, that ain't gonna happen. The US have got the bit between their teeth and they ain't gonna drop it. I fear the the singles is gonna be a massacre. Thank god I'm off on a 5 day golf trip tomorrow, so come the evening, I shall be so drunk I won't know what's going on anyway!!

hahahaha. You crack me up, Mark!

US squad is just playing crazy good right now.

That said, every time NC pulls out the flat stick my heart is in my throat.

C'mon Furyk, get this birdie!

That's a lot of American flags.

Gmac is dead weight for Rory

Me too. If it's anything like yesterday we are going to be loving it.
Yep, this is going to be great today.
Just like yesterday. I'm so darn excited to see how today plays out.
Better than yesterday. A lot of the nerves are gone, and now the golf gets better and more serious. Bad news is though that my Euro's are getting boat raced right now.

US squad is just playing crazy good right now.

That said, every time NC pulls out the flat stick my heart is in my throat.
Same here. I just expect him to make everything today.

There's the real Furyk!

Sweet putt

Wow Furyk. Damn you. Good thing Sneds is a rock.

There is the Jim Furyk we have grown to love the past few months.

That's almost as bad as losing the hole.

Meh! I've always said the Seve trophy, or whatever it's called now, is more important than the Ryder Cup anyway LOL

USA is coming out ready to play today. I like seeing a red leader board!

Tapatalkin

4 matches and 4 leads. USA! USA! USA!

Back