Ryder Cup Contest - THP & KBS & Official 2012 Ryder Cup Thread [Spoilers]

Man, Keegan needs to work on his wedge play.

Watching KB's preshot routine is like watching an episode of Monk. I swear the guy has OCD.

Go-Go Gadget Signature!

Hi Ben. Not the best start for the guys in pink. I'm about to go throw kegs though.
Sweet, I'll be here when you get back to talk golf.

Keegan not with the greatest of chips!

Sod it! As I'm relocating to California in December, I'm gonna do a David Feherty and forget the country of my birth and start cheering on the Yanks! Come on Bubba, come on Phil, nail those damn Euros. US........... Nope, can't do it! :D

Watching KB's preshot routine is like watching an episode of Monk. I swear the guy has OCD.

Go-Go Gadget Signature!

I thought the same exact thing when he was doing all that!

Sod it! As I'm relocating to California in December, I'm gonna do a David Feherty and forget the country of my birth and start cheering on the Yanks! Come on Bubba, come on Phil, nail those damn Euros. US........... Nope, can't do it! :D

Lol, it's ok we feel the same way when you lads are educating us..

Nice putt Phil!!!!!

Big save by Phil.

Phil's a badass!

Yes Phil! Awesome!

Look at Phil making putts!!

I can't remember when Phil putted this well.

Meh! I've always said the Seve trophy, or whatever it's called now, is more important than the Ryder Cup anyway LOL

Nice Try...

Nothing like a tournament that has to pimp out its name to sponsors to stay economically viable...

Go-Go Gadget Signature!

Wow, Westy made a putt.

Hey, Lee made one. Wow.

Good one by Lee as well.

Westwood with a huge putt!

Lol...no way I thought he'd make that

Westy with a make! Blind squirrel and all!

Graeme can't make anything right now.

Just up and now watching.

LOL at the Better Together-Jack Johnson KB and Phil commercial! LOLOL

They had a snuggle last night, hehehe.

Does Phil not know how to fist bump? He seems so awkward celebrating when Keegan gets excited.

Back