I would agree............If she is joking...hehe

I'm sure she is,

themichellewie LOL :)

40 minutes ago from web

But would find it funny if people did it. I wish they were televising Thursday because if it happens, I'm dying to hear what the announcers would say if they weren't in on the joke.

But still, I respect anyone who can laugh at their own mistakes, especially a gigantic one like that in front of the whole world.

Natalie_GoldDress__2__normal.jpg
natalie_gulbis@themichellewie that's awesome michelle!

19 minutes ago from web in reply to themichellewie

Harry, Twitter is like a LPGA stalkers dream come true isnt it?

Harry, Twitter is like a LPGA stalkers dream come true isnt it?

It's kinda weird, actually. It sorta feels like high school. There's all the popular people (the LPGA girls) having conversations, and then there's the rest of us just watching. It actually makes me a little uncomfortable. I'd stop, but Christina Kim is too freakin' funny.

That is why she is one of our favs.

I saw that Harry, well done by Michelle. Makes me on her side a little bit more.

Also love that LPGA RT.

ReTweet

I taut I taw a puddy tat.

EDIT:

What is RT in twitter?

Retweet/Retweeting

To "retweet" is to repeat/quote someone's tweet. Usually when you come across and interesting tweet and you want to publish it as your own tweet so that people who follow you see it too - you retweet it.

The syntax of your tweet should start with the abbreviation RT or the word Retweet followed by the username of the person who tweeted it (e.g @User) and then finish with the content of the actual tweet. There are multiple ways of Retweeting:

Full example:

RT @hagoleshet Wikianswers.com is a great tool for getting excellent answers for any question you have!

Reading: Wikianswers.com is a great tool for getting excellent answers for any question you have - http://wikianswers.com (via @syedbalkhi)

You may modify the original tweet to make it more interesting for your followers if needed. It is often recommended by experts that you do this, so your followers know that you actually put some effort into it.

You might even be forced to modify the original tweet because the addition of RT + username to the tweet makes it longer than 140 characters allowed/ So in order to make everything fit you'll need to omit useless words or use shorter synonyms or abbreviations.
Ahhh! So my post was the RT? Did I do it correctly?

She's still cracking me up.

YAY_normal.jpg
TheChristinaKim: Beef fajita+white pants+my uncanny ability to somehow end up with food allover myself, even on the back of my head=lethal combo pre proam..

about 1 hour ago from UberTwitter

I still have yet to twit (or tweet).

ok I finally gave in last night and joined Twitter. John Daly is now following me.

What is your twitter name so I can follow you? I found this place on twitter. I love it. I am kokogirl (of course).

LOL I am golfergal22....I know it's very original haha.

I am still figuring everything out. Right now I am trying to find people to follow.

ok I finally gave in last night and joined Twitter. John Daly is now following me.

Wow--I"ve been on awhile, and he's not following ME.

are you following him? I clicked to follow him last night and then about 30 seconds later he was following me. I might have been a little forward though, I told him I loved the new look and would like to interview him on style. Maybe I should have eased my way into that haha.

are you following him? I clicked to follow him last night and then about 30 seconds later he was following me. I might have been a little forward though, I told him I loved the new look and would like to interview him on style. Maybe I should have eased my way into that haha.

No, I'm not, which may have something to do iwth it, huh?

The LPGA's retweets make it easy to add more people to follower. I'm Suzann Pettersen's 1,000th follower.

Baltimore Sun article: "Twitter hits it big with LPGA"

Funny how little snips of off-hand jawboneing among people who play sports professionally can be stitched together to make news. But it's an interesting read if you've been following LPGA on Twitter.

Most of John Daly's tweets are ways to promote something. He will take a picture of him in his loudmouth golf shorts drinking his sport drink that is sponsored by now and then later talks about his restaurant.

Baltimore Sun article: "Twitter hits it big with LPGA"

Funny how little snips of off-hand jawboneing among people who play sports professionally can be stitched together to make news. But it's an interesting read if you've been following LPGA on Twitter.

And Christina Kim justs gets a mention in passing? Good lord, she's practically my drinking buddy, thanks to Twitter. Yours too, it seems.

WSE is officially a tweetin' fool! He's trying to out-tweet Christina Kim.

Just doing my part to swell the chorus of banality!

I seem to speak with her about everyday...Her and Cleveland golf. They are both great "tweeters". So is PUMA

I saw the Lija/Jamie Sadlock exchange. I just haven't gotten up the nerve (or whatever) to speak directly to them.

We do it quite a bit on my personal page as well Claire. She is a sweetheart that we believe we will be interviewing VERY SOON.

Back