Who are you? I"ll follow you. I think I've tweeted three times.

I was always told that women don't tweet.

Spoiler
Oh, wait, no. That was something different. Nevermind.

I was always told that women don't tweet.

Spoiler
Oh, wait, no. That was something different. Nevermind.

Well, we don't INITIATE the tweeting.

Spoiler
I considered putting some sound effects in here, but even I can't do that with a straight face.

But whom else? .../worst_shot_ever, of course!

Twitter Sequel.

[YOUTUBE]KHAZt-Exuaw[/YOUTUBE]

For some reason when I here the word tweet my brain automatically goes to tweekers.

That one isn't as good.

Mine goes to

"I tawt I saw a putty tat!"

Patricia Hanigan is following me on Twitter. Now I have to go be clever.

Ok, I am on, but not really sure how it works yet as far as my stuff. I have found a lot of LPGA players and that is fun. I love Christina Kim and Morgan Pressell's tweets.(is that right?) Also, both Suzann Peterson (with TW) and Annika are at the Magic/Cavs game tonight.

So is Michelle Wie soxy. Dont forget to find THP on there.

I'm on, and Soxy is following me. I'll follow her next time I get on.

Still can't find WSE. I think he lied when he said he was on.

Now that I have followers, I feel like I have his responsibility to tweet. It would be easier if I knew how to do it from my crackberry.

Download a free program called Twitterberry. Works quite well.

We just reached 800 followers. That was fast and we are glad that so many are following us.

But you can follow instructions can't you?

Usually. If the print is big and they're not transliterated from Korean. Too late tonight; I'll give it a shot tomorrow.

Claire, here is a rundown of all the apps for the blackberry. Some reviews of Twitterberry aren't great, this gives a description of all that are available:

Twitter for Crackberry

I have to say I love my Iphone for things like this, already downloaded an app and works great.

Harry, I follow Michelle Wie, Paula, Kristy McPherson, Stacy Lewis, and the LPGA in addition to the few I mentioned earlier!

I read some of the reviews for Twitterberry and just do not get it. It works perfectly.

Harry, I follow Michelle Wie, Paula, Kristy McPherson, Stacy Lewis, and the LPGA in addition to the few I mentioned earlier!

I tried following Michelle Wie and Paula Creamer, but the batteries on my night-vison goggles kept dying

Why is there a Golf For Women Twitterer (?) and who in manning it? (pun intended.)

Back