The Halloween Oreos are out and I cannot resist them. You have to get them when they first come out because you know that the creme is fresh.

I've got some Target brand oreos the other day with a coupon and on sale, oh what a bad decision, there is no substitute for real OREOS!!!

The Halloween Oreos are out and I cannot resist them. You have to get them when they first come out because you know that the creme is fresh.

Have they started selling the candy corn oreos yet? I need to find them.

You know what they need to have? Cherry centered Oreo's. Even if just for the holiday's. That would be amazing.

Candy corn oreos? You just talking about the orange filling? They had them at my local Walmart.

dude...

images

images

Ugh! A non-typical Oreo stumble right there. Candy corn is terrible!!!

Driving for show and chutting for dough

Well guys i wrote on the shopping list to pick up some oreos and to get some wild flavor. When i got home i saw a peanut butter oreo package. In my best morgan freeman voice, " From the moment the oreos arrived they were doomed, they were undone, destroyed, by the biggest creature God in his wisdom put upon earth. My Mouth" They didnt last a day, every time i walked by them i had to have one. I was like an addict, craving oreos the whole day. I couldnt control myself. It was a whole new world of oreo goodness, i cried, i laughed, and i cried some more.

Well guys i wrote on the shopping list to pick up some oreos and to get some wild flavor. When i got home i saw a peanut butter oreo package. In my best morgan freeman voice, " From the moment the oreos arrived they were doomed, they were undone, destroyed, by the biggest creature God in his wisdom put upon earth. My Mouth" They didnt last a day, every time i walked by them i had to have one. I was like an addict, craving oreos the whole day. I couldnt control myself. It was a whole new world of oreo goodness, i cried, i laughed, and i cried some more.

And it begins... Get ready to enjoy life my friend. And be sure to move up a notch on that belt. It'll be more comfortable.

I've been enjoying the Golden Oreos with the chocolate frosting with my daughters whole milk. Just delicious.

I don't like Oreos.

Months ago..I revealed that I'm not a big fan of bacon. And now Oreos.

I think I'm going to be banned soon.

I don't like Oreos.

I am sure you have some good qualities too...I can't think of any right now...hahaha

I can only tolerate Oreos if I have milk.

I can only tolerate Oreos if I have milk.

"YYOOUU...SSHALLL...NOOOT...PAAASSS"...... into this thread again after a comment like that.

nery9ara.jpg

I don't like Oreos.

As long as you like cheese . . . and Chipotle . . . then we'll let you stay.

The family and I are out running errands this afternoon and i have to find the candy corn oreos!!

Never saw this thread until today. Very rarely is there not a bag of Oreo's in my house. The only time is when we run out of them before going grocery shopping.

And even though I'm not a big fan of just plain ol' Oreos..I absolutely love Oreo ice-cream, blizzards, etc. So I do at least appreciate the value of an Oreo.

Back