Damaikis

Fairway Finder
Reaction score
Handicap
GHIN 6.2
Oreos are the best cookies on earth. I myself am a fan of the Double Stuf ones. I don't really like any of the other kinds that I've tried, though I have yet to try them all. Once I start eating Oreos, I can't seem to stop myself, which I hate. But they're so good.

Last edited:
I dunk golden oreos in milk all day long, mostly because I hate the taste of chocolate. 10 is usually my count until Ive I had enough. Its not because Im finished, thats just when I get the look from my mom.

I strongly disagree with #5 haha But that's just me. I love dunking and making my oreos soaking in milk :D

So glad I bought some last night. This thread makes me want oreos so bad.

I disagree completely with number 5. Dunking them in milk is awesome

While a great great cookie, best cookie ever???? I don't know aboot that one.

I did have chips ahoy(sp?) tonight after dinner haha

Oreos are wonderful, I can't believe I haven't had them in a while. Definitely on the shopping list. I too disagree with #5, I love dipping them in milk.

I dont care what I write because Im going to eat a Oreo right now!!!!!!!!

Upon reading this thread I promptly went to the kitchen and grabbed a pack of chocolate creme oreos. Love them!!

If you are going to call yourself the Oreo Master, you must learn to properly spell what you are describing...hehe.

Its Double Stuf
One F, not two.

OreoDoubleStufCookies__14223_zoom.jpg

I had a roommate during the college years that came home drunk one night (actually he came home drunk a lot of nights), but on this particular night he brought himself a treat. He came home with a half gallon of milk and a package of Oreos. He ate 3/4 of the Oreos and drank all the milk. Then the next morning he was wondering why he puked so much.

If you are going to call yourself the Oreo Master, you must learn to properly spell what you are describing...hehe.

Its Double Stuf
One F, not two.

OreoDoubleStufCookies__14223_zoom.jpg

Haha, I had to lol at this. JB know's his Oreos!

Cookie Monster says these are great for your Vegan friends also!

Tappin' from my iPad!

I strongly disagree with so many of those "rules". I never eat an Oreo without dipping in milk. And I love the vanilla Oreo's, perhaps more than the chocolate ones. And best cookie ever? Have you met forum member mcook77?

I strongly disagree with so many of those "rules". I never eat an Oreo without dipping in milk. And I love the vanilla Oreo's, perhaps more than the chocolate ones. And best cookie ever? Have you met forum member mcook77?

Hi everybody!!! (waving right hand in air)

Thanks TC!

Tappin' from my iPad!

I say the milk dunking is what puts Oreos over the top. That is just heaven. Love it.

Not dunking an Oreo, sounds like Communism to me.

I'm taking a survey of about 300 kids at my school today for english class and I plan on asking these controversial questions. I'll be back later with results. And thanks for the correction JB. :D

In reguards to 1b, I will twist apart an Oreo and then eat the plain chocolate cookie, then eat the cream off of the other cookie and then the 2nd cookie. Been doing it that way for over 50 years and don't plan to change up on a perfect technique now.

Oreos were made to dunk.

Remember Oreos cereal? The defense rests.....

^^^^^^ I Tapped That ^^^^^^

I break so many of these rules. There is a little secret about seasonal offerings like Oreos and Reese's peanut butter cups, they are much better than the regular ones because, if you get them when you first see them in the store, they are absolutely fresh. I don't know if anybody else has experienced this, but I always get the Halloween Oreos because the cream is much smoother when you first see them than a regular oreo. The same is true of Holiday peanut butter cups that come out a little over a month before the holiday. Try this come Christmas time with Peanut Butter Cup Christmas Trees, you will thank me.

I only eat Oreos dunked in milk. actually...soaked in milk. Oh...and only golden oreos at that.

try oreos dunked in milk and then put in the freezer...oh my

I only eat Oreos dunked in milk. actually...soaked in milk. Oh...and only golden oreos at that.

Back