Callaway's Friday Office Tips

Smallville

#ICanHitADraw
Reaction score
Handicap
In Flux
This is a multi-part series on the Callaway YouTube page.

Our head of marketing, Harry Arnett, gets a tip from the best putter in the office. (And yes, our carpet breaks to the right.)

Published on Sep 14, 2012 by Callaway

Callaway head of marketing, Harry Arnett, shows you first hand who the best putter in the office is.

Last edited:
It's Friday, folks. Which means it's time for a new installment of Callaway Office Tips. This one comes from our VP of Tour, Nick Raffaele, who guarantees you'll pick up 4-5 mph club head speed with this simple drill.

(For the record, we do not encourage the use of cowboy boots on the golf course.)

Published on Sep 21, 2012 by Callaway

Our weekly edition of office tips from our VP of PGA Tour, Nick Raffaele.

[video=youtube;f-YPtfEvVDw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f-YPtfEvVDw[/video]

Last edited:
Capping off a great Friday of golf with our weekly edition of Office Golf Tips (including the first-ever blooper reel). This pitching lesson comes from our Director of Trade Marketing, please welcome...Greeeeeeeg SaBELLAAAAAAA!

Published on Sep 28, 2012 by Callaway

Our weekly edition of Office Tips from our Director of Trade Marketing, Greg Sabella.

[video=youtube;-35eQGHU4cg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-35eQGHU4cg[/video]

Last edited:
The moment you've been waiting for all week - it's time for our Friday Office Golf Tip. This one comes from our Director, Global Woods/Irons and the longest driver in the company, Luke "No-Hair-Don't-Care" Williams.

Published on Oct 5, 2012 by Callaway

This week's Callaway office golf tip comes from the longest driver in the company, Sr. Director, Global Woods & Irons, Luke Williams.

Haha, hadn't seen these. Pretty wacky but fun.

Haha. Had not seen these. Good stuff!

Seriously. Tappin'.

Good stuff! I always dreamed of working for a golf manufacturer, thinking I'd play more golf. I guess as long as you're not a rep, using your weekends for demo days, one might actually GET to take advantage of the industry they're in. Pretty cool. Thanks, Smallville!

This week's Office Golf Tip comes from Chris Koske, Global Director of Odyssey Golf. It's a putting drill he learned from Dave Pelz called the Little Red Wagon.

Man I need to work in Golf!

Another classic and what a great name, the little red wagon brought to you by the callaway/odyssey edition red flyer wagon!!!

SPECIAL EDITION: Friday Office Golf Tip Featuring Gary Player

Time for Friday's Office Golf Tip! This one was filmed in one of our fitting bays (that counts as an office, right?) and features special guest, Gary Player, with his go-to pre-round stretch routine. (Remember this tip next time you show up to the golf course five minutes before your tee time.)

Published on Oct 19, 2012 by Callaway

What an Awesome thread , And That was GARY PLAYER ...Dang !

That was awesome. Wasn't expecting a lesson from Gary Player.

Published on Oct 26, 2012 by Callaway

This week's Office Golf Tip comes from our VP of Sales, Glenn Hickey, who talks about the importance of your mental game.

Forgot this week's episode!

Published on Nov 2, 2012 by Callaway

This week's Office Golf Tip is an alignment tip from our Creative Director, Johnny Rodriguez.

Published on Nov 9, 2012 by Callaway

This Friday's Office Golf Tip is from our Manager of US Performance Centers, and he swears it's the best one he's ever gotten.

Fun videos! Just saw this for the first time...wonder what I've been doing every friday :)

Thanks for posting all these Smallville!

Been a while since they had one, but with the new rule on putters, Friday's Office Tips is back!

Published on Nov 30, 2012 by Callaway
This week's Office Golf Tip comes from Odyssey's Chris Koske, who introduces the new Arm Lock putter.

I think I heard the cameraman start to chuckle at the end there, hehe. Gotta hand it to Odyssey for the quick response.

really enjoyed these little tips i'm following them on YouTube now. just some little things that i know i have forgotten and should incorporate into my rounds.

Published on Dec 7, 2012

This week's office golf tip coincides with the release of the new X Utility Prototype irons, as Callaway's head of Research and Development, Dr. Alan Hocknell, gives a quick tip on hitting long irons.

This has been fun to watch. These callaway folks seem to have a geeat job. I would love to walk out into the hall and hit some chip shots to a flag at the end of the hall. Or grab a long iron and slaps some balls across the way. Thanks for posting these smalls.

Well, it looks like the Friday Office Tips are on hiatus, so Callaway is coming out with a new video series.

Published on Dec 19, 2012

WATCH: Introducing "Callaway Talks," our newest video series for you, hosted by Harry Arnett. First installment comes tomorrow with the Callaway R&D team talking X Hot irons. Have any questions you'd like us to cover? Let us know!

Back