Deal of the Day and Coupon Code thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Titleist Pro V1 Golf Balls 24-pack (refinished) $29.99 http://sport.woot.com/offers/titleist-pro-v1-golf-balls-24-pack

867ae5c4-c705-4fa6-8c94-1192f1c60e6d.png

I wonder if these are worth it? Has anybody played a recycled ball?
Those are "refinished" which means the cover and what not is not the original Titleist put on it. It changes feel, spin, durability, etc. You would be better off buying new balls of a lesser price than paying $30 for a refinished ball.

Those are "refinished" which means the cover and what not is not the original Titleist put on it. It changes feel, spin, durability, etc. You would be better off buying new balls of a lesser price than paying $30 for a refinished ball.

I was under the impression that REFINISHED simply meant they cleaned the balls, maybe repainted them so they look like new & re-logo'd them. I don't think they do anything to the composition of the cover ...

I have always wondered what ball you are getting with a refinished ball. I would bet it w/b easy to make any ball a Pro V1...

In you OP you stated "need something cheap like tees to pad your cart to get it over $250 use coupon code "columbus" at checkout" you must have meant over $200 for this to be a better deal. I agree $6 is $6 so you are right.

I should have been more specific in my post.

Golf Galaxy's coupon gives the following discounts:
$20 off $100, $30 off $150 or $50 off $250
The driver costs $249.99. Without adding anything else to your cart, you'd get $30 off with the coupon code.
By adding a cheap item to push your cart value over $250, you'd get $50 off. So the math works out in your favor to add tees for $2 to get an extra $20 off your purchase.

The "FALLPROMO" code gets you 15% off your entire order from Clicgear's site. One time use only; can't combine with other offers.

I should have been more specific in my post.

Golf Galaxy's coupon gives the following discounts:
$20 off $100, $30 off $150 or $50 off $250
The driver costs $249.99. Without adding anything else to your cart, you'd get $30 off with the coupon code.
By adding a cheap item to push your cart value over $250, you'd get $50 off. So the math works out in your favor to add tees for $2 to get an extra $20 off your purchase.

Perfect! Great deal.

Dang Dawg....those are some good deals. I might have to jump on those Adidas.

Dang Dawg....those are some good deals. I might have to jump on those Adidas.

You did say that you are looking for a good shoe deal :smile:

tapping and talking from Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back