THP Tour Van Event - OHIO

I'd be nice if I can keep on wearing shorts.
It's so much easier to pack when it's warmer weather.
It is what it is as far as what the weather will be that weekend of the 20th we will make the best of it and play on.
#2 hole looks like it's going to be a fun one.

Yep - if it's 60's, I'll be in shorts! May start off the round in my windpants though...

Saturday=30
Sunday=32

Headcounts due end of business tomorrow, so time is running out guys!

This is awesome, but can be bigger. I believe it.

As far as weather goes, 60s sounds glorious to me.

This is awesome, but can be bigger. I believe it.

As far as weather goes, 60s sounds glorious to me.

haha I skimmed your post and thought you were demanding 60 people show up.

It's probably doable..

haha I skimmed your post and thought you were demanding 60 people show up.

It's probably doable..
Maybe I should start making some demands...hah!

Guess I will pack shorts and pants. Prepare for everything.

oh we did have a blast, most of which was at my expense, but I did manage to get JB to laugh at the right time and spit out his drink

Did JB "Wal-Mart" you ?
So Sunday's round is at Pipestone ? Don't have time to read 111 pages.

Did JB "Wal-Mart" you ?

Lock it up buddy! Get out there on Saturday too.

Both days are Pipestone. Read the first post!

Did JB "Wal-Mart" you ?
All of that is in the first post.

I cannot wait for these contests.

I cannot wait for these contests.

While the ATL contest was fun, I think these are going to a step above. I just really wonder how I'm going to be able to swing a golf club after laughing for so long.

these contests will be great, should be plenty of laughs during all of them!

I need to come up with a new 3 wood before the outing, I am not comfortable at all with the Mashie F3. Anyone have a R flex fairway shaft laying around I can throw in an Adams 14.5 head I have?

I need to come up with a new 3 wood before the outing, I am not comfortable at all with the Mashie F3. Anyone have a R flex fairway shaft laying around I can throw in an Adams 14.5 head I have?

Just play grab bag during the demo period. You will have plenty to choose from.

Who is to blame for this one? :laughing:

I'll get the blame...always do..

BTW...Number 2 Looks like aim right, 8 yard draw, hybo to the green in 2...i don't see the hardness you all are talking about...

I agree 100%, this is the way to go!

Yep - if it's 60's, I'll be in shorts! May start off the round in my windpants though...

I'll be in pants...what a surprise...lol

I'll get the blame...always do..

BTW...Number 2 Looks like aim right, 8 yard draw, hybo to the green in 2...i don't see the hardness you all are talking about...

hahaha alright man, better hang on to that thought!! It's a daunting hole.. Worst part is that your tee ball has to go up a hill and fight a ridge.. Like Deano said, playing out of the trees on shot 2 isn't the worst idea in the world.

hahaha alright man, better hang on to that thought!! It's a daunting hole.. Worst part is that your tee ball has to go up a hill and fight a ridge.. Like Deano said, playing out of the trees on shot 2 isn't the worst idea in the world.

Waters on the left right...won't even see it from the tee. I think its about time to pick up a new shaft for the R11 that I have been wanting for 2 weeks...

Is it the 20th yet? I am excited for the contests and to tee it up with you guys.

I'm loving all the chat about the course lay out!

If I did that, I would go AMP CELL 3-4 wood, I loved that thing in STL.....I would hate to give it up..

Nope, first and 2nd shots can be played out of there somewhat easily, as there arent a ton of trees, the ones that are there are narrower and spread out.

Or you can snap hook balls into the H2O, whatever floats your boat

oh, and I HATE #18, Im certain ive NEVER played that hole good. Ive done some great things with my 2nd shot on that hole including hooking OB left and hitting balls at the "tent" they have setup way to the right. The few times Ive managed to survive the first 2 shots, Ive hit some wedges off the back left side into the creek OB

cant wait!

oh, and I HATE #18, Im certain ive NEVER played that hole good. Ive done some great things with my 2nd shot on that hole including hooking OB left and hitting balls at the "tent" they have setup way to the right. The few times Ive managed to survive the first 2 shots, Ive hit some wedges off the back left side into the creek OB

cant wait!

I liked 18..

Oh, and 17..... and 16...

So Deano needs to play in the last group, so he has 28 guys standing around the 18th green as he comes in...

So Deano needs to play in the last group, so he has 28 guys standing around the 18th green as he comes in...

good luck with that :)

I'll just hit four 7 irons up to the green and 2 putt for a bogey

Back