The Official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just downloaded a that speed app Thain was using.

How is 7.13mbps download and 4.17mbps upload for a mobile device?

Driving for show and chutting for dough

That's your 4G speed no?

Edit: My speed test results for my iPhone5:
Ping: 98ms
DL: 16.46Mbps
UL: 8.11Mbps

BOOOOOOOOHHHHHH

actually I think this may be green punching week, was supposed to be 2 weeks ago but they waited

Hours later, I am happy with my decision. Got to see the pops before he headed out of town for a couple weeks.

Oh, and my greens aren't punched (yet).

355d6805bf0f6bade4dba0c0b8cf44c3.png

My bad Smalls, didn't realize we had an internet speed thread

My bad Smalls, didn't realize we had an internet speed thread

This is a golf forum. Of COURSE we have an internet speed thread, hahaha.

Freshman year of college we went out and the town people loved it, it might be worth a shot.

I went trick or treating till I was a Sophmore in college lol, that's what happens when you have younger family members, you dress up and take em trick or treating lol

finally going to start paying attention to my twitter account, signed up for one and then never went back

@mikedean441

be careful... tweeting is addicting

well I hope to use it for the greater good, plus if Im going to get into the MC and rep the heck out of the sponsors, thats one surefire way of doing so

I think I found my Halloween costume

6_vh7aeuhuqn32vrfjy0hw2.gif

I think I found my Halloween costume

6_vh7aeuhuqn32vrfjy0hw2.gif

Haha you I love you and your Banter picture posts. They make me laugh every time.

finally going to start paying attention to my twitter account, signed up for one and then never went back

@mikedean441

Yeah maybe you can respond to all the tweets I send you jerk.

Haha you I love you and your Banter picture posts. They make me laugh every time.

My goal is to brighten the day of everyone I come into contact with.

My goal is to brighten the day of everyone I come into contact with.

I have never met you before but you certainly make me laugh on a consistent basis.

@mikedean441

You should put that info up on the THPers on Twitter thread buddy.. And I look forward to your twittling.

That would make the costume that much better....house wrecking Jurassic Park style.....

me too but getting into a party with that getup is gonna be a pain hahaha
i bet the price tag isnt great either

I have to admit my schedule kicks my butt a little bit but it's definitely doable. I've been a bum so far this morning but have a little tee time set up for the afternoon.

Gotta love cheap tee time from golf now

cheap golf rules

I have to admit my schedule kicks my butt a little bit but it's definitely doable. I've been a bum so far this morning but have a little tee time set up for the afternoon.

Gotta love cheap tee time from golf now

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back