Fantasy Football- Non THP League

Well, I made a bunch of moves yesterday that will either cement my place or destroy me. I gave up all the depth I had built early and I hope it pays off in the long run. If all my guys stay healthy, I'll be tough to beat. If one or two get injured, well, at least I had fun making some transactions.

Well, I made a bunch of moves yesterday that will either cement my place or destroy me. I gave up all the depth I had built early and I hope it pays off in the long run. If all my guys stay healthy, I'll be tough to beat. If one or two get injured, well, at least I had fun making some transactions.
you would be in big trouble if 2 get injured.

you would be in big trouble if 2 get injured.

Heck yes I would but I'll be keeping my fingers crossed. Conversely, if all stay healthy, I don't think anyone can outscore me.

Heck yes I would but I'll be keeping my fingers crossed. Conversely, if all stay healthy, I don't think anyone can outscore me.
I agree...kind of. Its all about who gets the passes that day. Man, you have been lucky this season for a few players every week to go HAM

I agree...kind of. Its all about who gets the passes that day. Man, you have been lucky this season for a few players every week to go HAM

That's not luck, that's called research.

One-T, you going to try to trade Peyton Hillis to me again so I can be the one to dump his sorry ass?

Kmac I told you I was going to find a wicked QB this week dude. I'm ready to roll now bro.

One-T, you going to try to trade Peyton Hillis to me again so I can be the one to dump his sorry ass?

Kmac I told you I was going to find a wicked QB this week dude. I'm ready to roll now bro.

Who did you pick up? There's still time to drop that turd and trade for Flacco

My dudes are projected at 15+ pts every week, then put up jack squat for fantasy points.

Seriously, how is Jordy projected at 18pts every freggin week, and ends up with like 4?

He snagged Alex Smith I believe.

My dudes are projected at 15+ pts every week, then put up jack squat for fantasy points.

Seriously, how is Jordy projected at 18pts every freggin week, and ends up with like 4?

He'll turn it around War, and then you'll roll fools. It ebbs and flows bro.

He snagged Alex Smith I believe.
Sure did. What's funny is the stupid ESPN projections have Smith and Wicked Tony Romo as a push. No way, Romo is 50 times the QB Smith is and he'll score like 70 this week for you Kmac!

Sure did. What's funny is the stupid ESPN projections have Smith and Wicked Tony Romo as a push. No way, Romo is 50 times the QB Smith is and he'll score like 70 this week for you Kmac!

Yeah but Smith does have the Giants who have been Swiss cheese on defense this year. He might put up a healthy 12 points this week haha

That East Division sure does suck.

My luck is about to change after this 2 game skid. 2nd in the league in scoring WAY behind TC. Also #1 in points against. Things are looking up for me now though, I might just run the table.

I'm about to hand TC his first loss this week

my worst offender is Antonio Gates

60 yards and a TD they say every week....WRONG

I wish I got 1 pt for every drop that Finley has.

Yeah I'm contemplating benching gates and trying to strike gold with someone on waivers, not sure though quite yet

Trade advice needed:

I was offered a trade in which I'd be receiving Miles Austin and Mikel Leshoure and I'd be giving up Alfred Morris and Jeremy Kerley

This is for a PPR League that starts 3 WR, 2 RB and 1 flex

Current Team:
WR: Welker, Garcon, Cobb, Kerley, Hartline, Smith (CAR)
RB: Richardson, Michael Turner, Alfred Morris, Ray Rice

After trade would be:
WR: Welker, Miles Austin, Cobb, Hartline, Smith (CAR), Garcon
RB: Richardson, Turner, Rice, Leshoure
TE: Pitta, Jared Cook, Scott Chandler

I normally swap out Turner/Morris in the flex depending on matchup. With Miles Austin I'd get a sure-fire weekly starter.
I'm really torn on what to do. Makes me much deeper at WR and hurts my RB depth a little bit. Also, the players that I'd be getting have already had their bye week

Thanks in advance!

I would do that in a heart beat

hahahaha....I am trying bro. Look...you want 3 starters of mine for 2 of yours. Nt happening. I am willing to make a deal though

Trade advice needed:

I was offered a trade in which I'd be receiving Miles Austin and Mikel Leshoure and I'd be giving up Alfred Morris and Jeremy Kerley

This is for a PPR League that starts 3 WR, 2 RB and 1 flex

Current Team:
WR: Welker, Garcon, Cobb, Kerley, Hartline, Smith (CAR)
RB: Richardson, Michael Turner, Alfred Morris, Ray Rice

After trade would be:
WR: Welker, Miles Austin, Cobb, Hartline, Smith (CAR), Garcon
RB: Richardson, Turner, Rice, Leshoure
TE: Pitta, Jared Cook, Scott Chandler

I normally swap out Turner/Morris in the flex depending on matchup. With Miles Austin I'd get a sure-fire weekly starter.
I'm really torn on what to do. Makes me much deeper at WR and hurts my RB depth a little bit. Also, the players that I'd be getting have already had their bye week

Thanks in advance!

I would do this.

Starting 2 RB a week, you have that covered with 3 good options

Starting 3 WR's, once you go past welker and steve smith, it gets sketchy, Austin, while not having the greatest season ever, will give you a solid viable option

I agree. You could use the upgrade at WR.

Back