Mizuno JPX 825 & 825 Pro Irons

Im pretty excited that we are giving a set of these away.

I was close to switching to these this year so I am excited for a chance to win these. Some really great clubs.

Seriously. Tappin'.

See post below. Tapatalk is my friend!

Driving for show and chutting for dough

Any comparisons out there to the MX-300's? Pretty similar. Pros and cons vs MX's?

Driving for show and chutting for dough

I was close to switching to these this year so I am excited for a chance to win these. Some really great clubs.

Seriously. Tappin'.

U can win and leave those 800s for me...they were a front runner til I fell in love with j40s

U can win and leave those 800s for me...they were a front runner til I fell in love with j40s

Deal! Haha. First I gotta win them though....

Seriously. Tappin'.

I wish some of you guys with 800 Pros that like the 825 Pros would just make the leap and buy them, I really want a set of 800 Pros! I hit the 800 Pro, 825 Pro and the H4 today on the course as my coach is a mizuno rep. I play the KBS Tour in my MX-25s and we put the KBS Tour in all 3 and I was pleasantly pleased with all 3 sets. The feel is sweet, the flight is everything I could ask for and they are very workable. I have been toying with putting the PXIs in my current set and not upgrading because I like them but after tonight I will be getting a new set! There is no upcharge for the KBS shafts and its only $15 to put the PXIs in them. I am giving some consideration to playing the 800/825 Pro in 3-5 and 6-8 in MP-59 depending on the price I can get them for.

This will be mine at the Ohio outing! I have been looking for new irons and these look amazing and I'm gonna win them!!!

This will be mine at the Ohio outing! I have been looking for new irons and these look amazing and I'm gonna win them!!!

I promise ill let u hit them after I sink my left handed chip ftw

I wish some of you guys with 800 Pros that like the 825 Pros would just make the leap and buy them, I really want a set of 800 Pros! I hit the 800 Pro, 825 Pro and the H4 today on the course as my coach is a mizuno rep. I play the KBS Tour in my MX-25s and we put the KBS Tour in all 3 and I was pleasantly pleased with all 3 sets. The feel is sweet, the flight is everything I could ask for and they are very workable. I have been toying with putting the PXIs in my current set and not upgrading because I like them but after tonight I will be getting a new set! There is no upcharge for the KBS shafts and its only $15 to put the PXIs in them. I am giving some consideration to playing the 800/825 Pro in 3-5 and 6-8 in MP-59 depending on the price I can get them for.

Whoa! Mizuno only charges $15ea for PXIs? That is the best deal yet, I think.

Curious how your distances were between the 7 825 and the 8 825pro, is it consitant w/ the rest of the set? Do you think that if you did it again, would you still stick with the 825s in 4-7 or do you think you could have went with a 7i as the 825pro? Considering a combo set too and was just wondering were to split them. Currently coming from A4 Forged and need more forgiveness.

Any other opinions would be appreciated.

I got the lofts 1 degree strong on the 825 pros to close the distance gaps. I have been thinking of getting a 7i in the 825 pros. I tend to use the 7i alot and would like to have the great feel of the 825 pros. I might order the 7i in the pros. I really like the feel of the pros in the 8-GW. Very easy to hit and great ball flight.

I got the lofts 1 degree strong on the 825 pros to close the distance gaps. I have been thinking of getting a 7i in the 825 pros. I tend to use the 7i alot and would like to have the great feel of the 825 pros. I might order the 7i in the pros. I really like the feel of the pros in the 8-GW. Very easy to hit and great ball flight.

Cool, so you notice quite a difference between the feel of the pro and regular? I'm still on the fence, but I'm leaning towards going 7i-PW in the pro and 5-6i in the regular.

Forgiveness wise, you feel that you'd be comfortable with the 7i in the pro coming from the regular 7i?

What a great looking iron... I can't imagine how it will feel to hold them in my hands after I win them at the Ohio Tour stop!

There is no wheel of destiny to stop me this time!!!

Whoa! Mizuno only charges $15ea for PXIs? That is the best deal yet, I think.

I just read this, and I may have been pushed over the top!

Pro's or no pro's chunky?

Get these Chunky so I can hit them dude.

I just read this, and I may have been pushed over the top!

Looking at the Mizzie US price list right now and it says $33 per shaft for PXi's. He must be getting a deal somewhere

Does anyone know if the 825s can be adjusted later? If I bought a standard set and later got fit and needed two degrees upright, could that be done?

Does anyone know if the 825s can be adjusted later? If I bought a standard set and later got fit and needed two degrees upright, could that be done?

I would think 2* is ok, heard much more than that sometimes is pushing it, but not sure if that holds true with these specifically or not

Yep, but if you'll get fit first mizzy will bend them for you free of charge and you'll still be covered under the warranty.

Yep, but if you'll get fit first mizzy will bend them for you free of charge and you'll still be covered under the warranty.

Do I order them directly from Mizuno? That is not explained well on the webpage. I want to do a fitting around Ft. Lauderdale, called 2 places that are listed as Fitters and they both told me they dont do specific Mizuno fitting but can do a fitting using their equipment. I guess I am confused as to the process.

You'll get fit at somewhere that has the optimizer and a lie board, that's really all you need. Then they'll order the irons from Mizuno, 5 days later you'll have shiny new irons :)

When are you going to be in town?

You'll get fit at somewhere that has the optimizer and a lie board, that's really all you need. Then they'll order the irons from Mizuno, 5 days later you'll have shiny new irons :)

When are you going to be in town?

Thanks SW. I'll be in Aventura on the 18th, from Thursday to Sunday.

Back