Hole of The Day: Video Edition

Sorry for inundating the thread with boring HOTD videos, but I play by myself and have to shoot them for the product I'm testing. I might as well do something with them. This is the 8th hole at my club. I always struggled with this one due to the length, but I've played it pretty well recently. I need a 5 wood.

Beautiful hole, Hawk. Bummer that you left that 1st putt so short. I've had those days.

The greens are stupidly slow because of sand/aeration. No excuse though. That was a turrible putt.

And here's another. Hole#7, which is par 5. This hole always tears me a new one, but again, I've been doing alright on it recently. The end is long, but somewhat comical.

This is #4, a par 4.

[video=youtube;sg-0OH2k_gs]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sg-0OH2k_gs[/video]

I just started laughing out loud at 7:30, that never happens.

Way to finish strong through the tornado that picked up during your putt

The big leaf getting stuck on the putter was priceless

also next time, when cleaning leaves off of the green, probably not a good idea to throw them INTO the wind, appears they landed just about where U picked them up from.

hahahah. That stupid wind. It's hard to see, but another leaf got stuck on the putter right after the first one. I just gave up at that point.

hahahah. That stupid wind. It's hard to see, but another leaf got stuck on the putter right after the first one. I just gave up at that point.

its just funny how it was a light wind until you were about to putt....tornado FTW!

Where was that wind on the approach shot? I could have used three more yards on that one.

Where was that wind on the approach shot? I could have used three more yards on that one.

would have been a nice little "draw"

Hawk,

When that tornado picked up I was dying. That leaf getting stuck on your putter haha.

Swing looks really good Hawk

haha dude like a massive wind gust came just as you were about to putt. And then it looked like you tried to chutt or something. I dunno but I swear your ball got airborne lol

LOL Yea dude. I don't know wth I was doing there, but I'm pretty sure I launched it a good 3-4 inches with my putter.

Sorry for inundating the thread with boring HOTD videos, but I play by myself and have to shoot them for the product I'm testing. I might as well do something with them. This is the 8th hole at my club. I always struggled with this one due to the length, but I've played it pretty well recently. I need a 5 wood.

And here's another. Hole#7, which is par 5. This hole always tears me a new one, but again, I've been doing alright on it recently. The end is long, but somewhat comical.

This is #4, a par 4.
Some well played holes considering the wind. And the weather at least looks pretty decent. Very pretty out with the changing of colors. And I really hate punched greens...:D

I'm starting to hate them too, Dogman. They are just slow and every now and then the ball breaks opposite of where I expect it to. I was ok with them last week though, so I can't use it as an excuse. Not fair!

Hawk, have you been working out buddy? Your backside is looking great....I mean, I couldn't help but to notice since you were showing it off so well in your videos! You might take the place of Cookie in butt shots now! Ha!

Such a pretty course and I know I sound like a broken record, but so pretty with the tree colors. Is this your home course?

Hahahaha yikes!

Thanks buddy. Yep, that's my club. Since I am reviewing this little camera stand I figured it would be fun to capture as many of the holes as I can before it gets ugly here.

Hahahaha yikes!

Thanks buddy. Yep, that's my club. Since I am reviewing this little camera stand I figured it would be fun to capture as many of the holes as I can before it gets ugly here.
I'll be waiting for my invite to come up there and play it then come spring time..............

Man I'd love to, but I'm replacing my club membership with a baby girl next year.

Posted via tapatalk.

Yea it is. Once the kiddos are both a little older we'll probably join somewhere. It will have to have a pool I'm sure.

Great vids Hawk, the course looks beautiful in it's fall colors.

I filmed this very Vanilla HOTD in a special Chunky Lens with my camera hope you guys enjoy!

Wow Buck. That was a flattering camera effect, thank you. Notice I delofted my driver right before I swung.

Nice hole guys! That chunky effect was very funny haha

[video=youtube;kM5Z_-brnXs]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kM5Z_-brnXs&feature=youtu.be[/video]

Back