THP Invitational #1 Sponsored By Bridgestone Golf

Dudes I would offer a ride as I am just a single, but I have no clue what time I am leaving. It could be a midnight-6 car ride for all I know

You have time Youngblood, can you ride with TC?

I'm not sure if he's coming down or when he's going/returning.

Dudes I would offer a ride as I am just a single, but I have no clue what time I am leaving. It could be a midnight-6 car ride for all I know

Don't worry about it dude.

Argh, I need to get my ride situation locked in before I can commit. I really hope it isn't too late!

I'll give you a ride if you can't find anything else.

So is Butters picking up Charlie? He is a good co-pilot, I know from experience.

What time do you get off work? I know the owner maybe we can get him to let you go early.

So is Butters picking up Charlie? He is a good co-pilot, I know from experience.

He was planning on going down early, so probably not. I have classes until late-ish Friday and don't want to dictate his plans.

I'll be leaving at 7AM on Friday morning planning to arrive late that evening. Rooming with a couple of fellas that were nice enough to offer on here to save on rates.

Good deal Z, look forward to seeing you there.

He was planning on going down early, so probably not. I have classes until late-ish Friday and don't want to dictate his plans.

How late is lateish? It shouldn't be a big deal. Just sent you a message.

Glad a fellow Decatur-ite is going to make it down this way. Looking foward to meeting you "Z"

I'm coming from Raleigh
I will be there Thanksgiving. We might connect again after this event!

In other news, I am taking the Megabus for $25 roundtrip! I am hoping for a ride from MARTA Civic Center - 435 W Peachtree St NW after 8:30 AM to the course & a return around 9:45pm. Anyone live anywhere near Peachtree?

Is anyone from my general area (western SC) going down Saturday morning? I would love to hitch a ride if possible.

Is anyone from my general area (western SC) going down Saturday morning? I would love to hitch a ride if possible.

You've had two offers, I don't get it. You can miss a few classes. Just get the work ahead of time

Let me know if anyone wants to get a place to stay Friday and possibly Saturday night.

You've had two offers, I don't get it. You can miss a few classes. Just get the work ahead of time

Agreed. Unless you have a test or something, It's okay to skip a class or 2. Just get the work done or grab the notes from someone else.

Agreed. Unless you have a test or something, It's okay to skip a class or 2. Just get the work done or grab the notes from someone else.

Agreed. I skipped class all the time and look how I turned out. Even if you have a test, you might be able to talk to your professor about taking it earl.

...maybe I'm not the best example.

Agreed. I skipped class all the time and look how I turned out. Even if you have a test, you might be able to talk to your professor about taking it earl.

...maybe I'm not the best example.

I think he should stick to his studies but if you're offered a means to get to an event and the trade off is a couple classes or even the day. I saw catch that ride.

Sorry dude, one thing I won't do is miss classes for golf. Always, school > golf. Also, I'd like to not stay over Friday to keep it cheaper. So I'm seeing if anyone is going down Saturday morning.

Sorry dude, one thing I won't do is miss classes for golf. Always, school > golf. Also, I'd like to not stay over Friday to keep it cheaper. So I'm seeing if anyone is going down Saturday morning.

Don't apologize to me, you owe me nothing. You'll figure out the college thing one day and your life will be easier because of it. We shotgun at 11am, hope you find an early morning ride.

If staying over is an issue, you can stay with me in Kennesaw.

haha just wait. Your senior year or even junior year you'll be missing classes just cause you know you can. I personally would love the just the slightest chance of attending this thing but I can't cause it's too far. Otherwise I would kill for the chance you have. Freshmen make me laugh :angel:

I will be there Thanksgiving. We might connect again after this event!

In other news, I am taking the Megabus for $25 roundtrip! I am hoping for a ride from MARTA Civic Center - 435 W Peachtree St NW after 8:30 AM to the course & a return around 9:45pm. Anyone live anywhere near Peachtree?

I can possibly help. I live west of Atlanta and will be traveling near there on the way to and from the course.

Sent from my HTC Sensation 4G using Tapatalk 2

I can possibly help. I live west of Atlanta and will be traveling near there on the way to and from the course.

AWESOME! My clubs are being shipped FEDEX to the course so I'll be traveling light. FEDEX is having a club shipping sale. Who knew?

AWESOME! My clubs are being shipped FEDEX to the course so I'll be traveling light. FEDEX is having a club shipping sale. Who knew?

Alright, sounds like a done deal. We can do the post golf dinner and everything, then I can drop you off.

Send me a PM with your number and I'll do the same.

Back