THP Tour Van Event - OHIO

Same here, I can respect the decision to do them all Saturday, it will be a blast either way. Would be great to be there Saturday for the contests but thats my own problem, maybe I'll get lucky and it will work out that I can make it Saturday at the last minute. Man I am so excited that this is so close! Only a few more days!

Thanks guys. Hopefully Bullfrog tells him since he is a member, he might want to post in the thread and all...:D
I've told him repeatedly! lol I'm sure him attending on Sunday will open his eyes to the awesomeness that THP is. Eventho I've told him and showed him. But seeing and doing is believing.

They are good looking pants, I'm pretty excited about them.

Good point.

Are the pants cheaper down there this time of year? Can't get them on sale anywhere here til like march

They are good looking pants, I'm pretty excited about them.

Good point.

Yeah I agree with Deano, you're going to need them. Sub 50 mornings with no sun to warm you up is legit pants party.

What'd you end up buying?

Most recent weather update is a beauuuuuuuty!!!!!

56 Saturday and 65 on Sunday!!!

Yep, definite shorts on sunday! gonna be a beautiful day!!

Yep, definite shorts on sunday! gonna be a beautiful day!!

hah, I putt better in pants.. :bulgy-eyes:

I may go for the double white pants weekend. After labour day what? Sorry? I don't think so!

Are the pants cheaper down there this time of year? Can't get them on sale anywhere here til like march
Got them at 40% off at Golfsmith...
Yeah I agree with Deano, you're going to need them. Sub 50 mornings with no sun to warm you up is legit pants party.

What'd you end up buying?
Got some Nike Dri-Fit Tech, they are gray with a white check pattern. I like 'em.

time to break out the Morgan Cup apparel! do I go Friday, Saturday, or Sunday script?

Got them at 40% off at Golfsmith...

Got some Nike Dri-Fit Tech, they are gray with a white check pattern. I like 'em.

Rocking pink with them?

time to break out the Morgan Cup apparel! do I go Friday, Saturday, or Sunday script?
That gray Callaway shirt is the best looking golf shirt I have ever seen. I love that one.

Thats my favorite shirt but I love the blue shorts...maybe no one will care if I don't match...Friday shorts with Saturday shirt? lol

ahhhh i really wanna go but i have yet to find a way to afford to make the trip ... u guys are killing me with excitemmet

ahhhh i really wanna go but i have yet to find a way to afford to make the trip ... u guys are killing me with excitemmet

There are a couple guys coming from your neck of the woods maybe you can work something out with them.

worst case drive down saturday and make a day of it then head home sat night

Alright, you talked me into it, I'm going to pick up a pair of white pants tomorrow for the weekend!

Just tap it in, just tap it in.

Alright, you talked me into it, I'm going to pick up a pair of white pants tomorrow for the weekend!

Just tap it in, just tap it in.

Just don't chutt all over them

i live close enough i can drive down i just dont know that i can afford it and the gas

Back