Official College Football Thread (Spoilers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Interesting stat just brought up. The Texas Longhorns have allowed over 31 4 games in a row and over 48 two games in a row. If this team is still ranked in the top 25 this week, there is a serious flaw in the system.
I still can't understand how the system isn't still flawed anyway, it always seems to be a few exceptions that slip through!

JB- I was wondering if you can give us your prediction for the upcoming FSU/Miami game.

Interesting stat just brought up. The Texas Longhorns have allowed over 31 4 games in a row and over 48 two games in a row. If this team is still ranked in the top 25 this week, there is a serious flaw in the system.

Barely, but I knew they would be. It just doesn't make any sense. They aren't half the team I thought they were going to be unfortunately, and losing Jeffcoat for the rest of the season is bad news

FSU is the greatest of all time.
Elite defense for decades.
They are the best team in the country.

Dude, you don't want my prediction. You want me to make a prediction. Very different. I'll tell you what. Come on out to a THP event, and I would be more than happy to discuss all of this with you.

Dude, you don't want my prediction. You want me to make a prediction. Very different. I'll tell you what. Come on out to a THP event, and I would be more than happy to discuss all of this with you.

You have them confused with tOSU.

As a Husker fan I love seeing the Horns get dominated, but it's surprising their poor play has lasted that long.

I was surprised to see ND not in the top 3, it feels like they've played a pretty good schedule so far.

Good lord why so defensive? This is a college football thread and I politely asked for your prediction on who you think will win an upcoming game.

No need for sarcasm as I have backed off my initial comment as I was deemed (admittedly) incorrect in the adjective I used to describe the defense. I will admit they are not elite and I have also mentioned our offense isn't as great as first anticipated so why the harsh tone?

As a Husker fan I love seeing the Horns get dominated, but it's surprising their poor play has lasted that long.

I was surprised to see ND not in the top 3, it feels like they've played a pretty good schedule so far.

Ouch! Still upset by the last 2 Nebraska Texas games?

Ouch! Still upset by the last 2 Nebraska Texas games?

Serious question here TH, is the fire Mack bandwagon picking up steam yet among Texas fans? Its gotta be at least a bit, doesn't it?

While I dont necessarily agree with them, the BCS standings are out. Please the rest of the country try to understand its not an East Coast bias. The SEC IS the most dominant conference and its not even close.

While I dont necessarily agree with them, the BCS standings are out. Please the rest of the country try to understand its not an East Coast bias. The SEC IS the most dominant conference and its not even close.

NOTRE DAME GETS NO RESPECT!!!

- delirious ND fan

This is fact! And I'm a Big XII-2+2-2 guy through and through.

NOTRE DAME GETS NO RESPECT!!!

- delirious ND fan

Hahahaha! I love it. I hope they'll get theirs in two weeks.

I've been out of the country for the past two weekends so I missed our games, but a lot of people think we are going to beat Clemson now. Yeah.... I'm not that delusional. We look like crap

Serious question here TH, is the fire Mack bandwagon picking up steam yet among Texas fans? Its gotta be at least a bit, doesn't it?

I think it is Jman. I don't know how I feel about it. The grass isn't always greener, but change could be a good thing. There are rumblings for sure man. His buyout isn't all that expensive either, so it seems pretty feasible. I think if they limp through the rest of the season he may find himself searching for a new job

I think it is Jman. I don't know how I feel about it. The grass isn't always greener, but change could be a good thing. There are rumblings for sure man. His buyout isn't all that expensive either, so it seems pretty feasible. I think if they limp through the rest of the season he may find himself searching for a new job

I hear ya. I just don't know that they'll drop the axe on him still. Maybe he'll finally seek out an AD position like he's talked about wanting to do in the past so they can come out and say it was a mutual thing. I just know it CAN'T sit well that he's 9-5 against OU, that's a no-no in Austin.

I just feel like they are really underachieving this year. Alum won't stand for it much longer I wouldn't think

Wow.... Not sure how I feel about some things I have been told this morning.

Good ole boy network at Auburn seems to finally be pushing toward getting their wish from 2003...

So the BP rumor is gaining traction? Man that is a ton of baggage to bring along.

So the BP rumor is gaining traction? Man that is a ton of baggage to bring along.

Baggage is a good way to put it. Its one of those times, I could not (or would not) be able to root for my own team if I was a fan. Just me personally of course.

Baggage is a good way to put it. Its one of those times, I could not (or would not) be able to root for my own team if I was a fan. Just me personally of course.

He will need to get a bigger motorcycle for all this baggage..... Zing!! I'll be here for the next hour

Unfortunately, yes. I dont know if I could do it, I've expressed me feelings on him before, so no need to dredge it all back up.
I dont know what I would do. Honestly, I dont think I could support him. And, that has little to do with the Arkansas/Motorcycle issue.

I dont know what I would do. Honestly, I dont think I could support him. And, that has little to do with the Arkansas/Motorcycle issue.

Yeah, sadly there is a whole lot more to his "baggage" than that. I have been able to cut ties with a team or sport because of what is going on, but after being a "part" of it, sadly it makes it easier. I don't envy the position you will be in, that is for sure.

Unfortunately, yes. I dont know if I could do it, I've expressed me feelings on him before, so no need to dredge it all back up.

Support wva.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back