THP Tour Van Event - OHIO

Hah, from my understanding, that's a hot ticket. I'll have my round with JB soon enough. It's no biggy.

That was my thought too, let some other Albatross Club Members get the experience. Be warned, he will remind you about how you avoided him. And he will do it often.

That was my thought too, let some other Albatross Club Members get the experience. Be warned, he will remind you about how you avoided him. And he will do it often.

Nah...Only came up for you and I because we have not played together despite having a "challenge of sorts" at the big outing at Grand Cypress. I kid of course.

I'm really excited about my pairings this weekend. Some guys I've interacted with a bunch on the forum coming from pretty long distances.

Plus, I'd tee it up with JB any time. I have a feeling he knows that.

Get a TENS unit. they work awesome. I have one. You can use it saturday night if you need it. :act-up:

Absolutely! My wife is a Pt and brings hers home from work sometimes, and my Chiro uses it on me at times. After I tore the fascia in my foot, my wife also brought home the ultrasound. Worked really well, and my foot is doing well! I'm going to get a couple times in with it ( and the TENS unit ) on my shoulder before I leave - that is bothering me more than anything else...

Weather update (an awesome one..)

Saturday: High of 59
Sunday: High of 67

Fantastic.

I like the trend we have been seeing in the weather forecast

Oh how sad I am that I can't make it....work is a cruel b***h.

Dan

I like the trend we have been seeing in the weather forecast

I had the same thing in mind.. I hope it continues to move upwards as the weekend approaches, for the sake of our Southern attendees.

Weather update (an awesome one..)

Saturday: High of 59
Sunday: High of 67

Fantastic.
Shorts on Sunday it is!

I had the same thing in mind.. I hope it continues to move upwards as the weekend approaches, for the sake of our Southern attendees.
Haha, man, I am just joking with the cold weather stuff. I enjoy cold weather, everything is good in moderation. My family goes skiing every year, and I have spent my fair share of time in Cold weather climates. I am quite looking forward to some colder weather than what we get down here, but only for a weekend...

Good thing sunday is looking better because my golf pant selection sucks. I have ones I wear but they arent anything fun. I have one black pair I like. shorts sunday it is

Haha, man, I am just joking with the cold weather stuff. I enjoy cold weather, everything is good in moderation. My family goes skiing every year, and I have spent my fair share of time in Cold weather climates. I am quite looking forward to some colder weather than what we get down here, but only for a weekend...

Plus you have a sweet beard to keep you warm.

I really really wish I could be there for this. Theres an awesome feeling of meeting people you already know and reconnecting with people that are your best friends that youve only met once or twice. There is truly nothing like a THP event and I wish I was rich and retired because I'd attend them all!

Plus you have a sweet beard to keep you warm.

I really really wish I could be there for this. Theres an awesome feeling of meeting people you already know and reconnecting with people that are your best friends that youve only met once or twice. There is truly nothing like a THP event and I wish I was rich and retired because I'd attend them all!
The beard does help.

Also, great post Thainer. Going to a THP event is always a great time, I think I said it in Atlanta, but I will say it again, you get to hang out with the best friends you have never met! Fortunately, for this trip I will seeing some friends that I have had the pleasure of hanging out with multiple times, as well as teeing it up with some people that I have not had the pleasure to do so with.

Kind of crazy to think this is the 4th THP event I have gone to this year... 2012 Outing, Morgan Cup, Tour Van in Atlanta and now Ohio!

The beard does help.

Also, great post Thainer. Going to a THP event is always a great time, I think I said it in Atlanta, but I will say it again, you get to hang out with the best friends you have never met! Fortunately, for this trip I will seeing some friends that I have had the pleasure of hanging out with multiple times, as well as teeing it up with some people that I have not had the pleasure to do so with.

Kind of crazy to think this is the 4th THP event I have gone to this year... 2012 Outing, Morgan Cup, Tour Van in Atlanta and now Ohio!

I was thinking about it the other day. If you go 1 calendar year from the viewing party last December. I've played more rounds with JB and Chunky than I have with my buddies up here that play. That's kind of sad but awesome.

I love all of my Internet friends!

Oh how sad I am that I can't make it....work is a cruel b***h.

Dan
Don't you work for your daddy? You should be spoiled. Ask him to go... :laughing:

Bullfrog,

just an FYI....we will be getting lamkin grips and Bridgestone balls

Bullfrog,

you forgot to tell him we are meeting in Ohio

Bullfrog,

he will see this on Friday and confirm Sat AM hehe
I'm excited for some Lamkin grips. I forgot to grab some in AC

Bullfrog,

Wait... Bridgestone? What did I miss??!

Haha.

poor frogger and the epic skim

Don't forget a Cross hat either Froggy..

This week is turning out great for golf I think. I might even need to get out tomorrow afternoon.

Mike... Pipestone? hahaha

I wish, busy tomorrow, running out for 9 after work tonight. But I think greens have been aerated

I wish, busy tomorrow, running out for 9 after work tonight. But I think greens have been aerated

Mine are getting destroyed as we speak. Going to be a breath of fresh air playing on un-punched beauties this weekend!

Back