The Official Rant of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fire alarm pulled at hotel...gonna go find that funny individual!

Edit: not a fire alarm pull, some kids smoking herbs or something in their room. Waiting in lobby listening to them go crazy while the officers take drug paraphernalia out to their car. Can't sleep now so might as well watch the show.

And to think our little paradise sleeping arrangements in Iowa were without incident...lol.

Edit...Again: Busted..ticket for the items or go to jail...crying and "not mine". Ticket signed and excitement over...I hope!

LtEvO TaPpEd

Lol it's funny and sad when people smoking weed in their room claim that it isn't theirs even though it's on their bed or in their vehicle lol one time at the university dorms these idiots were dumb enough to smoke with their doors open and hey had a huge bag of it on their bed and when the police came in they said it wasn't theirs even though it was in their rooms, in their hand, and the pipe had their name etched , lol stupidity

Tapping away; auto correct is a fiend

Fire alarm pulled at hotel...gonna go find that funny individual!

Edit: not a fire alarm pull, some kids smoking herbs or something in their room. Waiting in lobby listening to them go crazy while the officers take drug paraphernalia out to their car. Can't sleep now so might as well watch the show.

And to think our little paradise sleeping arrangements in Iowa were without incident...lol.

Edit...Again: Busted..ticket for the items or go to jail...crying and "not mine". Ticket signed and excitement over...I hope!

LtEvO TaPpEd

Ha ha they must have been having a great time to set the detector off! I have seen a lot of things on fire alarms but this is a new one!

So my professor tells us to email her if we have a question and in cases of emergencies we can call her, and i am waiting for her to email our assignment to us and I emailed her a few days ago and no response and I leave her a voicemail this morning and she just emailed me back right now after i frantically waited for over 4 days, just for her to be like i decided to not give out the assignment till next week

I hate school

she had me worrying for nothing, and why would she tell us to call if she doesnt even answer

So my professor tells us to email her if we have a question and in cases of emergencies we can call her, and i am waiting for her to email our assignment to us and I emailed her a few days ago and no response and I leave her a voicemail this morning and she just emailed me back right now after i frantically waited for over 4 days, just for her to be like i decided to not give out the assignment till next week

I hate school

she had me worrying for nothing, and why would she tell us to call if she doesnt even answer

sucks doesn't it, I can't stand some classes lol

Haha actually going on one saturday. Umm got a gift from pure

nice have fun on your date, is it the girl you were going to go with last week? Also what did you get from pure?

nice have fun on your date, is it the girl you were going to go with last week? Also what did you get from pure?

New girl. Umm I'll pm you after I hear back if I can talk about it.

New girl. Umm I'll pm you after I hear back if I can talk about it.

awesome man, sounds really cool and secretive lol

Puppy is better. No accidents last night or this morning. He's still not eating much. Rice, scrambled eggs. Maybe the antibiotics are working.

Good to hear, Canio.

Puppy is better. No accidents last night or this morning. He's still not eating much. Rice, scrambled eggs. Maybe the antibiotics are working.

Sorry to hear he's been under the weather Canio, but good to hear he's doing better.

When puppy is better, Daddy is better :D. Good news canio :thumb:

Just took my gf's car to the shop for an estimate... new front bearings & idler arm assembly, $600 or more. :banghead: Sucks putting that much into an old car, 2003 Ion.

Just took my gf's car to the shop for an estimate... new front bearings & idler arm assembly, $600 or more. :banghead: Sucks putting that much into an old car, 2003 Ion.

holy crap, yeah I feel your pain, my water pump blew out a few months ago and I had to get the timing gauge replaced as well as the brakes at the same time, the lady called me when I took it in saying it was 300 for the brakes and then called back saying the waterpump was out and it was going to be 500-I asked if that was the total and she said yes, little did I know the actual total was 800+ 500 was just for the water pump/timing gauge all for a 2003 voyager. . .ugh

I feel your pain buddy! I had to put $290.00 into our car yesterday plus I need a new set of tires for my truck asap.

holy crap, yeah I feel your pain, my water pump blew out a few months ago and I had to get the timing gauge replaced as well as the brakes at the same time, the lady called me when I took it in saying it was 300 for the brakes and then called back saying the waterpump was out and it was going to be 500-I asked if that was the total and she said yes, little did I know the actual total was 800+ 500 was just for the water pump/timing gauge all for a 2003 voyager. . .ugh

I feel your pain buddy! I had to put $290.00 into our car yesterday plus I need a new set of tires for my truck asap.

Man, it's never ending some times. Her daughter is about to pop with our 4th grandchild, so we'll be on the road a bunch to Wichita, just has to be done. Come on Lotto, lol.

Man, it's never ending some times. Her daughter is about to pop with our 4th grandchild, so we'll be on the road a bunch to Wichita, just has to be done. Come on Lotto, lol.

At least the car will be good for the visits and such

So this leads to my other rant, on top of the repairs to the waterpump, and the brakes I also had to spend like $500 on tires and alignment, turns out big o tires did the worst job possible on the alignment, and it's past their 30 day thing so I'd have to pay $70 to get it refixed, lets just say that I can drive around in circles to the right without touching the steering wheel because the it pulls so badly to the right.

At least the car will be good for the visits and such

So this leads to my other rant, on top of the repairs to the waterpump, and the brakes I also had to spend like $500 on tires and alignment, turns out big o tires did the worst job possible on the alignment, and it's past their 30 day thing so I'd have to pay $70 to get it refixed, lets just say that I can drive around in circles to the right without touching the steering wheel because the it pulls so badly to the right.

Dang, makes my rant seem a bit petty, lol. Car's can become money pits in a hurry.

Dang, makes my rant seem a bit petty, lol. Car's can become money pits in a hurry.

yeah man it sucks! that's what takes away from the golf fund lol

might not have a job when i go back to work on thurs
someone complained about me and that someone apparently holds alot of weight
boss just called and chewed me out

What did they complain about? Was it at least somewhat valid or just someone being a jerk?

Good to hear. Nothing breaks my heart more than when one of my animals are sick.

WTC, was it that JackA$$ that was stealing company property (the range balls), driving in the forest and causing a ruckus? that's ridiculous man, I'm sorry that you got in trouble

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back