THP Tour Van Event - OHIO

Just for sheer timing man. Its going to be a rush and dealing with the rental car it was just worth throwing the little dingie on the back. You should use the rental car so that you can go from place to place and not have to rely on us staying far away or on Jim's "candy van"...hehe

the candy van...lol

I think there is a Hertz VERY close to your Hotel JB, thats where Dan and I rented the car for ATL

Here's the Hertz info if u guys go that route

1610 East Kemper Road, Cincinnati, OH
(513) 771-3518 ()

Just for sheer timing man. Its going to be a rush and dealing with the rental car it was just worth throwing the little dingie on the back. You should use the rental car so that you can go from place to place and not have to rely on us staying far away or on Jim's "candy van"...hehe
hahahaha...the candy van. I love that thing. hell, I guess I am just gonna get you to drop me somewhere. I dont need a rental car...My guess is I will just have you drop me at the hotel.

hahahaha...the candy van. I love that thing. hell, I guess I am just gonna get you to drop me somewhere. I dont need a rental car...My guess is I will just have you drop me at the hotel.

Works for me buddy. Anything to make it as easy as possible. You could sleep on the hotel couch for night 1 with us, but they are usually love seat size and you are pretty tall. Not Coolbreeze tall, he's 6'4 and all, but pretty tall. :D

Works for me buddy. Anything to make it as easy as possible. You could sleep on the hotel couch for night 1 with us, but they are usually love seat size and you are pretty tall. Not Coolbreeze tall, he's 6'4 and all, but pretty tall. :D
haha...he is 6'4?!?!

We will figure it out. I can promise you I am not worried about it either way, I am gonna let my mind rest for a weekend. This is well needed.

haha...he is 6'4?!?!

We will figure it out. I can promise you I am not worried about it either way, I am gonna let my mind rest for a weekend. This is well needed.
Agreed buddy, Im looking forward to getting away for a weekend.

I have a refreshed appreciation for the Cleveland 588 line.. Hoping some 588 irons and a wedge or two show up.

While I'd love to feel the balance with C-Tapers in them, and a mashie F/M with X, the stock offerings will give me a great indication of their quality I'm sure.

I need to get ahold of Skittles.....figure out when were meeting to head onward to another fun THP outing

Rumour: The J40 line is going to be hoarded by someone. Better get ready to sweet talk those things out of Mr.360's hands!

I heard they werent making the trip :alien:

I'm bringing some J40 love with me.

I'm bringing some J40 love with me.
Me too. Maybe I will actually hit yours and compare them to mine like I said I was going to do back in July.

Is it me or is today seriously punishing being at work!

I can't wait to see what all makes it up on the tour van. I want to see what clubs and shafts fit my game better than what I'm currently gaming.

Is it me or is today seriously punishing being at work!

I can't wait to see what all makes it up on the tour van. I want to see what clubs and shafts fit my game better than what I'm currently gaming.
Yes it's punishing for sure! I might sneak out early today hehe.

Courtesy of Dev, I will be rocking a new putter in Ohio this weekend! WOO HOO!

Courtesy of Dev, I will be rocking a new putter in Ohio this weekend! WOO HOO!

Thanks to THP I will be rocking 2 new putters and a new set of mizzys this weekend

Thanks to THP I will be rocking 2 new putters and a new set of mizzys this weekend

Hmm, Im going to have to alert security you might be trying to steal these from the actual winners...

haha wow captain confidence!

You of all people know that golf feeds off an exuberance of confidence and I'm feeling pretty confidant ;)

Would love to stay and talk, but I gotta pack and get ready for the trip. Leaving out at 7 in the morning.

BRING ON OHIO, FELLAS!

Back