What Golf Stuff Did You Do Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
played 18 what a great day to walk! really do enjoy walking and carrying my clubs. might look to find a lighter bag for when i carry.

played 18 what a great day to walk! really do enjoy walking and carrying my clubs. might look to find a lighter bag for when i carry.

You must not be carrying enough clubs.

You must not be carrying enough clubs.

i only carry 13 and dumped everything out of my bag but 3 extra balls a towel and my rangefinder. there are ogio bags that are like 2-3 lbs lighter. i would LOVE a sunday bag type bag but i like stand bags.

Ping 4 Series if you only need it to walk. Awesome lightweight bag, just not ideal for rain/cold weather where u need pockets for extra gear. I have a Mizuno Sunday bag I use for 150 and under exec courses. 4 Series is the way to go.

Ping 4 Series if you only need it to walk. Awesome lightweight bag, just not ideal for rain/cold weather where u need pockets for extra gear.

i dunno if i want another bag or if i wanna grab a push cart this winter. i've been torn for the last few years. i love the clic gear. But i'll def check out the ping bags is that the one that THP did a review on?

i dunno if i want another bag or if i wanna grab a push cart this winter. i've been torn for the last few years. i love the clic gear. But i'll def check out the ping bags is that the one that THP did a review on?

For your review

Finally made it to the range to hit the my new to me Callaways & I see these clubs as greatly helping my game. I switched between my Top Flite driver & the Diablo Octane Tour driver. Different shafts & lofts but I was getting much nicer ball flight & even straighter. The new 3W was going long, straight & pretty. Now to decide if need to continue to upgrade the bag.

Got my promo video done tonight. Thought it was going to be easy but it was really difficult. Had a couple times where I had no idea what to say and drew blanks when the camera was on me. 30 seconds goes so fast! Not much time to get in depth. Wanted to be done by 7:00pm. Said to my brother, lets do it one more time. Freestyled it and I feel like I NAILED it!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Went to the range today, but it didn't go well. I kept hitting my irons fat and struggled with my driver a bit. Oh well, I will get out again and see how that translates on the course.

The new grip greatly improved the feel and results of using the driver. Maybe because it is the proper thin weight, size, or just psychological.

The wedge also is a bit better bent upright and stronger. I didn't think there could be too much bounce on a wedge, but the 14* big sole flange was weirding me out on some tight fairway shots and some shallow bunkers. It felt like I could feel the club levering and hoisting the ball up and right as the face angle changed. I might be nuts, but I think there was too much bounce on the club.

I spent some time putting today and got something figured out with my trigger. Eliminated my shaft lean and started finding the bottom of the cup more often.

Hit two buckets of balls and then played 18 on my courses par three course.

More range time! Hopefully I'll get to 15,000 balls this winter.

...fify bro beans.

And no coloneling this time.

Just dropped off the B Asha to get prepped for testing. While there I rolled the new TM Spider Ghost S. Nice roll on that thing.

haha you're out of control Kmac.

Range was awesome, now prepping to finish the evening with THP, some putting on the birdie ball, and some yeungers.

haha you're out of control Kmac.

Range was awesome, now prepping to finish the evening with THP, some putting on the birdie ball, and some yeungers.

lol all in good fun bro beans. Wtf is a yeunger?

Haha ok I know what that is. I'm rolling putts and testing caramel apple sugar babies.

Haha ok I know what that is. I'm rolling putts and testing caramel apple sugar babies.

Glad to hear you're prepping for Ohio.....

In 'Merica, we call it a BEER. Dan Canadians.

haha "Dan Canadians" --- The yuengling commercials tell me Murican's call it a Lager.

Glad to hear you're prepping for Ohio.....

haha "Dan Canadians" --- The yuengling commercials tell me Murican's call it a Lager.
Like that dont ya? It's funny, cause your name is Dan (not Greg).

Just some carpet chipping today. Working on those short chips that I can often just duff.

GolfTEC initial lesson. :)

Sent from my Little Robotic Tether.

THP'd and pondered a MACHINE putter. I don't like you JMan :)

Today I finally got out the range. I hadn't swung a club in nearly two weeks and the last time I did, it was miserable. So this morning I got up early and hit a medium bucket. It started out poorly but mid way through I realized what was causing such awful shots. I fixed it and finished the bucket strong. Now I'm hoping I can get out to play this weekend, hopefully todays improvement will transfer over.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back