THP Tour Van Event - OHIO

It's like when I was a kid at Christmas.... Up hours earlier then needed to be. I'd be shot at the front door if I went to sharks house to get an early start. So the young buck and I are just chillin.

Safe travels War, I'm looking forward to meet you tomorrow!

It's like when I was a kid at Christmas.... Up hours earlier then needed to be. I'd be shot at the front door if I went to sharks house to get an early start. So the young buck and I are just chillin.

I'm still finishing up on Morgan Cup videos. Played men's league last night so I still need to pack. Doh

Got some friends making the trip with me...

edusanyv.jpg

Yum. I have about 30 of our old friends (other flavors) for the trip.

My balls are frogged and my bag is packed! Clubs are cleaned and in the trunk. I'm ready to come play some golf and hit some clubs. Everyone have safe travels. I will be hitting miamisburg around 1030 pm so if any of you are out and about, let me know we can all try to meet up. I know you guys said about dinner. But not sure what will be happening that late.

I dont know what frogged balls are, but I have a feeling, if you stop that, you might stop vommiting.

It's not to early to be heading to Greenville, have fun bro.

Gonna miss you buddy. See you soon.

30 of those could do some damage

Calling course today to make sure we are all squared away, then just another day away

Preparing to be Eastbound and down. Drive safely today everyone and I'll see y'all tonight.

Gregory Hines. Tapping.

Preparing to be Eastbound and down. Drive safely today everyone and I'll see y'all tonight.

Gregory Hines. Tapping.

safe travels Jeff!

Gregory Hines. Tapping.

See you bright and early tomorrow morning buddy, drive safe!

It was 67* on my drive in to work this morning. Still time to make travel changes War Eagle. You can come visit lovely MD, DE and PA all in one stop. We can play golf with the Buckjob and bump S3's the whole time :alien:

Safe travels to all. I remember being this close to going to Des Moines and I couldn't sleep, work. Essentially function.

Tapatalking on my iPhone!

Getting ready to head out. It's raining like crazy right now. Hopefully I'm at the tail end of this storm and I will be able to push through it in no time.

Sorry Deano that stuff was down here and I sent it up your way, tired of mowing my grass with all the rain, dont need it.

Sorry Deano that stuff was down here and I sent it up your way, tired of mowing my grass with all the rain, dont need it.

Thanks buddy! Not sure how but I will repay this favor hehe

Alright boys, I'm in Atlanta. It's 53* here, chilly. Actually, it's freaking cold.

A little morning view from my seat...

hy4emu6u.jpg

Thanks buddy! Not sure how but I will repay this favor hehe

lol, I like that AMP Cell in white :bulgy-eyes:

Getting ready to head out. It's raining like crazy right now. Hopefully I'm at the tail end of this storm and I will be able to push through it in no time.

HAHAHHA.
Dean time is even off.
Dean "I will be leaving at 7am. In Dean time that means 7:30"
In real Dean time that means later. heheh

HAHAHHA.
Dean time is even off.

Its raining, Dean doesnt want to get wet.

It was 67* on my drive in to work this morning. Still time to make travel changes War Eagle. You can come visit lovely MD, DE and PA all in one stop. We can play golf with the Buckjob and bump S3's the whole time :alien:

I dont have an S3, but I have phone I can use for bumping!

HAHAHHA.
Dean time is even off.

Wow Dean sounds like my wife

Uhhh 4 more hours till I'm off work, can't come soon enough!

Safe travels everyone !

Back