THP Tour Van Event - OHIO

Hey enjoy the weekend guys! Really wish I could have made it! I'll be following along this weekend on the forums!

I commend your attempt. The irony is I heard the 5 more minutes from gg too. If he lived near me, his wake up call would be much less friendly...hehe

What no coffee and cinnamon roles?!

Safe travels everyone!!! Wish I could be joining but really, who flies halfway across the country for a tour stop??? Oh wait that was me!! :blob:

Safe travels everyone!!! Wish I could be joining but really, who flies halfway across the country for a tour stop??? Oh wait that was me!! :blob:
To bad your not coming to this one! Want to see that Miyazaki in action!

Travel safe everyone. If we figure out where "64C" is let me know. Brock and I will join the festivites when we get there.

Fear the Sober Frog!! Amphibians can Tapatalk

Shark wrestler, young buck and I are headed west! Hell yes this is going to be awesome!

So, I get on this tiny little plane, two seats on each side and my seat is in the rear of the plane. I get back here and there are about 5 dudes, all twice my size trying to squeeze in these seats. I guess I was fortunate that I was with the smallest of the bunch, probably ringing in at a little over 3 bills. The Flight attendant walked back here and basically said, "This isnt going to work." Moved a few people around, and BOOM, seat to myself.

they must know you're the captain of Team Albatross.

hahahaha just as JB had predicted!!!

You are an awesome wife! Cinnamon rolls and energy drinks?! Whew!

breakfast of champions.

At the airport to pick up a War Eagle. I should have made a sign.

lol...special treatment for a special guy.

so the auditors are lurking trying to put a damper on my weekend

Im going mobile, hiding for 45 minutes on the 2nd floor, nothing will damper this epic weekend!

so the auditors are lurking trying to put a damper on my weekend

Im going mobile, hiding for 45 minutes on the 2nd floor, nothing will damper this epic weekend!
BUSTED

nope, sitting in a conference room on the 2nd floor on and end of the building they may not know exists

and to answer your driver question we can tinker around with options tomorrow, there will be anything you need pretty much available

At the airport to pick up a War Eagle. I should have made a sign.

You could have just wore Alabama gear!!!

You could have just wore Alabama gear!!!
\

or this

41duSNpf84L._SL500_AA300_.jpg

nope, sitting in a conference room on the 2nd floor on and end of the building they may not know exists

and to answer your driver question we can tinker around with options tomorrow, there will be anything you need pretty much available

hahaha this is surprisingly easy to envision... Did you even bother to turn a light on?!

hahaha this is surprisingly easy to envision... Did you even bother to turn a light on?!

yes, brought my phone, some random papers and a pen

theres even a back stairs exit for me to get out of the building and not have to cross past there conference room

yes, brought my phone, some random papers and a pen

theres even a back stairs exit for me to get out of the building and not have to cross past there conference room

haha that is so awesome.. I'm cheering you on dude, get out undetected!!! It's TOUR VAN STOP time!!!

Can't believe its Friday!!! The weekend is about here, this is going to be awesome. I am just pumped to meet all of you that I haven't met yet.

Can't believe its Friday!!! The weekend is about here, this is going to be awesome. I am just pumped to meet all of you that I haven't met yet.
Thats what im saying, lets do this!

same here man, looking forward to meeting you!

I didn't wait till noon, I'm off! Just went through the bank and got $100 cash with $50 being in dollars and the chick ask me if I had big plans tonight since I'm getting so many singles haha.

I didn't wait till noon, I'm off! Just went through the bank and got $100 cash with $50 being in dollars and the chick ask me if I had big plans tonight since I'm getting so many singles haha.

WHOA! $50 in singles, that sounds like a lot of par 3's to me

High rolla!

Back