THP Tour Van Event - OHIO

Yes still interest here in a second round. If you guys want to play golf with me.

Fear the Sober Frog!! Amphibians can Tapatalk

We got any weather updates lately? Sun is breaking out here, approaching 68*. Dont hate!

We got any weather updates lately? Sun is breaking out here, approaching 68*. Dont hate!

Weather updates were demanded to cease on Monday... By Wednesday, they started to get crummier haha!

About 50% chance for demo portion. 40% as we close in on tee times.

Wind is going to be healthy too.. 14mph.

Yes still interest here in a second round. If you guys want to play golf with me.

Love to buddy...I'll even let you drive me around the course in the cart.

Sounds like a deal pd. It will be fun.

Weather updates were demanded to cease on Monday... By Wednesday, they started to get crummier haha!

It's all because you jinxed us with the frequent updates.

Busted out of Maryland. Headed into Morgantown WV. Wind is whipping pretty good here. If this was the range finder. War would be falling off the couch

every time I posted an update it got better! Then I stopped and the regression hit!

I blame MikeDeano!

Nope I demanded no weather talk, u allowed that rule to be broken...now u will pay the price

Ok ladies we will be fine

My fault....its cause im not going to be there if you ask Mikey D.

Nope I demanded no weather talk, u allowed that rule to be broken...now u will pay the price

Ok ladies we will be fine

haha you are welcome to blame Keygo again dude. I won't stop you.

My fault....its cause im not going to be there if you ask Mikey D.

hahaha apparently you won't have to.. he's already got it covered.

haha you are welcome to blame Keygo again dude. I won't stop you.

hahaha apparently you won't have to.. he's already got it covered.

I wouldn't win either way...if i was going on Sat. the crappy weather would be my fault....cause I was there if you listen to Mikey D...lol

Good thing this thing is in Southern Ohio. Poor Gus will probably need to slap a plow on his ride just to make it out of Ctown.

Good thing this thing is in Southern Ohio. Poor Gus will probably need to slap a plow on his ride just to make it out of Ctown.

haha the first Ohioan to add a sail to the top of the car to improve gas mileage.. Oye.

hey did ur pliot make a comment like this we are now leveliing off u may use ur electonics... 3 secs later... we are now beginning our decent plz turn off electronics and put ur seat backs and tray tables in there up right postitions

Is there a river going from Gus to wherever this is going down?

8upa4y2e.jpg

War, what state?

every time I posted an update it got better! Then I stopped and the regression hit!

I blame MikeDeano!

Weather for Sunday looks great tho! Sunny, 67, and 5 mph winds. 5% chance of afternoon precipitation

Can't wait to follow the OHIOsomeness. Hope everyone has safe travels!

Weather for Sunday looks great tho! Sunny, 67, and 5 mph winds. 5% chance of afternoon precipitation

Oh yeah, Sunday is looking fantastic.. So is Monday and Tuesday for that matter.. LONG WEEKEND!

Back