Motoo's Golf Adventure

What a busy day, started and finished my morgan cup stuff, played a round of golf, drove 1.5 hours to Albuquerque and now I am working on my videos I only got 13 or so holes in before my battery died.

What a busy day, started and finished my morgan cup stuff, played a round of golf, drove 1.5 hours to Albuquerque and now I am working on my videos I only got 13 or so holes in before my battery died.

Good luck on the MC 3.0 entry. I too am wishing you safe travels back east.

Good luck on the MC 3.0 entry. I too am wishing you safe travels back east.

Thanks!

I added a video for Phoenix, Az, episode 14. Also added 9 holes of golf today from Black Mesa here in New Mexico.

Hey Mitch glad to see your doing great. Got caught up on your videos and I'm jealous again :)

Also watched the video you did of me at Colorado National. Never knew you did that. You could have uploaded a video when I hit a good shot. Why couldn't you have taped that 4i shot

Was looking for you in the rocks on one of those camera setups that just caught your head...lol. You mentioned getting down on yourself through a round... Remember the type of journey you are on, it's not your normal get up and go play a round trip. More stressors in this trip for the body, let alone the mind. I think your doing a great job and let that positive light shine. Again, continued safe travels Mitch!

LtEvO TaPpEd

Good luck on the MC. Where are you heading to next?

Hey Mitch glad to see your doing great. Got caught up on your videos and I'm jealous again :)

Also watched the video you did of me at Colorado National. Never knew you did that. You could have uploaded a video when I hit a good shot. Why couldn't you have taped that 4i shot

Because I couldn't feel my hands after three holes! I have another shot of you hitting out of that stuff, you hit a good shot there as well.

Was looking for you in the rocks on one of those camera setups that just caught your head...lol. You mentioned getting down on yourself through a round... Remember the type of journey you are on, it's not your normal get up and go play a round trip. More stressors in this trip for the body, let alone the mind. I think your doing a great job and let that positive light shine. Again, continued safe travels Mitch!

LtEvO TaPpEd

True that, good advice.

Good luck on the MC. Where are you heading to next?

I am leaving for Paa-ko Ridge in a few minutes. After today's round I am headed to Lubbock for the night and then up early to Austin, Texas.

You'll like Austin. Definitely a fun town.

I played a course just northwest of Austin earlier this year. I think it was star ranch. Fun course, unless the wind is blowing.

There is definitely a thread on THP discussing Austin area courses. Check it out if you're still figuring out where to play.

I am leaving for Paa-ko Ridge in a few minutes. After today's round I am headed to Lubbock for the night and then up early to Austin, Texas.

We have a DFW outing this weekend! I think there are 5 or 6 playing Saturday and then another 10-12 playing on Sunday. You need to camp it in DFW this weekend for 2 rounds of golf with some THP'ers!

Some awesome videos. I am really enjoying following this. Head up to KC after Texas hehe

Just got caught up. The journey is still amazing and glad to see it is going good for you. Continued safe travels Mitch.

Doh, I was in Albuquerque last weekend

Sorry Motoo....the DFW outing is next weekend, the 27th.

You'll like Austin. Definitely a fun town.

I played a course just northwest of Austin earlier this year. I think it was star ranch. Fun course, unless the wind is blowing.

There is definitely a thread on THP discussing Austin area courses. Check it out if you're still figuring out where to play.

I was looking over my rounds from this year, and I noticed that the course in Austin that I played was Avery Ranch, not Star Ranch. (Although I heard that Star Ranch was also pretty nice.) May not matter at all, but I didn't want to give you an incorrect course suggestion.

Safe travels.

I was looking over my rounds from this year, and I noticed that the course in Austin that I played was Avery Ranch, not Star Ranch. (Although I heard that Star Ranch was also pretty nice.) May not matter at all, but I didn't want to give you an incorrect course suggestion.

Safe travels.
Both are solid courses!

Just got caught up. The journey is still amazing and glad to see it is going good for you. Continued safe travels Mitch.

Thanks!

Doh, I was in Albuquerque last weekend

No worries, I wasn't there long. Had dinner, worked on some vids, slept and headed out.

Safe travels.

I played Wolfdancer today, great course.

Yesterday was pretty rough, hate a meltdown, not just golf related, drove 12 hours and I am in Austin now.

Thanks!

No worries, I wasn't there long. Had dinner, worked on some vids, slept and headed out.

I played Wolfdancer today, great course.

Yesterday was pretty rough, hate a meltdown, not just golf related, drove 12 hours and I am in Austin now.

nice Mitch this is turning out to be quite the trip bro! i wish i had the time to do something like this. maybe when i retire. that be quite an amazing retirement present!

nice Mitch this is turning out to be quite the trip bro! i wish i had the time to do something like this. maybe when i retire. that be quite an amazing retirement present!

youll get there. id trade everything for my dad. come to va with me!

youll get there. id trade everything for my dad. come to va with me!

i may hit you up soon about something. need to check on something first.

[Enter your ........ here]...nice comic relief ending. Enjoy Greenbrier.

[Enter your ........ here]...nice comic relief ending. Enjoy Greenbrier.

Gotta make some calls first! Greenbrier aint cheap but its super expensive to stay there.

Since Wednesday at 12 noon I have traveled 1300 miles. I got in a car accident today but thankfully my car is still derivable I am exhausted. I will be venturing back to the Northeast soon if anyone fancies a round, would be nice to have someone to play with for the last round.

Sorry to hear that Mitch. With still looking for some rounds, it sounds as if your OK thank goodness. Hopefully it wasn't your fault and the damage is in the front so that grille issue can be fixed at the same time on their dime. Be safe man...you run on fumes a lot!

Back