What did you shoot today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
FINALLY I broke 100, shot a 48 and a 48. The funny thing is it felt like the same crappy rounds I've been shooting, I was really surprised when I totaled it up after I was done.

That is great MO. It is all about the little things. Making a few putts here or taking a few less strokes there.

Great new, MO!

That is great MO. It is all about the little things. Making a few putts here or taking a few less strokes there.

Great new, MO!
Thanks, the best part is I was supposed to be at work:D I took a half day off to take my daughters to the course but they ditched me to go swimming, so that was kind of a bummer though.

Time to go through them and get to that 6000 mark...hehe

Been really busy, and my internet conked out for a good week.

I see I missed 1500 new posts. All by you, harry and smalls I presume? :D

If I said yes, then you wouldn't read them. :wilt:

FINALLY I broke 100, shot a 48 and a 48. The funny thing is it felt like the same crappy rounds I've been shooting, I was really surprised when I totaled it up after I was done.

That is fantastic MO! Congratulations!:clapp::blob::clapp::blob::clapp::blob:

The other funny thing is that I consider myself a short knocker at about 245 yard drives and a 148yd 7I... I shot -1 on the Par 5's hitting them all in regulation....Guess you dont have to hit long to score well..

Absolutely true- I haven't really paid too much attention, but I think I do better on par 5's when I lay up- pitches from the fairway tend to get closer than awkward shots under tree branches.

I shot an 88 today. I am working on not letting bad shots/holes get to me so much. It is helping.

It was pretty hot here in FL this weekend!

Congrats MO, was that first time this year or first time ever? I thought you had broken it before?

Nice round for you too, Koko!

First "official" time ever, we used to do a lot of drinking and played Sorta Golf so I doubt if it had happened before.

No golf as it's 90º+ with 128% humidty, probably won't play until sat or sun at the earliest. Am in Chicago for a trade show wed & thurs so those days are out.

Shot a 38 - 39 for a 77. Par is 71

Fairways: 4/14 :angry:
GIR: 10/18
Putts: 33

My driving was horrible today.... my putting was starting to come around.....once i fixed my poor putting posture.

Good round Jimmyboy.

thanks smallville

A 78 in 105*F temps. Back to back 39s. Summer is here. Anyone visiting Vegas to golf....bring your own shade.:D

You should get out at 6:30 or 7 AM provisional! Get done before it hits triple digits! (Please don't tell me you did!)

A 78 in 105*F temps. Back to back 39s. Summer is here. Anyone visiting Vegas to golf....bring your own shade.:D

What course?? I grew up in Vegas, but have not played a single round there.
I drove the cart for my dad who played different places every Sunday..
But that was back in '72-'74
Places like Nellis, Winterwood and Louis Prima's Fairway to the Stars.

Great Round Mo Hopefully you'll have more of them.

I had a poor round on Sunday...
I started thusly: double bogey, double bogey, triple bogey, triple bogey. Then I had four consecutive pars, before finishing off the nine with another double bogey.
Back nine was a little more normal, couple of pars, four bogeys and a couple of doubles.
But then. Just to put the putrid, crap flovoured icing on an already revolting cake, I done something on 18 which I haven't done in such a long time that I can't remember when I last did it. I put two balls OB in the same spot. I just have a thing about playing the same bad shot twice, that really irks me. So that put me in a really bad mood leaving the course, which I don't like.
That was a no score (stabelford) at the last, which saw me loose the match by a point.

Rage.

On a brighter note, shot of the day came at the 5th, just after my last triple. Par 3, playing 170 (174, if you really want to know) yards. I hit a smooth 6-iron and caught it well, nice little draw which finished about 6 feet left of the hole, pin high. :D

Played poorly yesterday. Tee shots and iron shots were like I was playing for the first time. The only thing that clicked for me were my wedges. Except for the final 4 holes where I seemed to be finally figuring out what was wrong with me, it was a struggle. At least I wasn't in the office and was able to enjoy 78* partly cloudy skies.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back